Tony Toms

Anyone remember him? Apparently he worked with Jack Charlton up here, as well as elsewhere. Fitness was his thing. I have to say I've never heard of him, but I'll be coming into contact with him for a while, so I just wondered if anyone else knew (of) him.

"His assistant was a bloke called Tony Toms, who'd been a fitness instructor for the commandos, would you believe. He'd even written a book about it, called 'Commando Seven'. Toms was one of those blokes who looked like they'd been hewn out of granite, aged 35 - the sort of bloke you could never imagine as a baby, or a toddler. Tony Toms was super-hard, and Ashurst assured us he'd get our boys super-fit with the right exercises and the correct diet - roast lamb on match days rather than the traditional steak apparently."

Straight from google.

"His assistant was a bloke called Tony Toms, who'd been a fitness instructor for the commandos, would you believe. He'd even written a book about it, called 'Commando Seven'. Toms was one of those blokes who looked like they'd been hewn out of granite, aged 35 - the sort of bloke you could never imagine as a baby, or a toddler. Tony Toms was super-hard, and Ashurst assured us he'd get our boys super-fit with the right exercises and the correct diet - roast lamb on match days rather than the traditional steak apparently."

Straight from google.

Aye, found that myself, mate :D Was just wondering whether anyone on here had anything to add, as he seems to be a bloke you notice.