Bernard back in reserve squad

Skirge

Theres a difference between being embarrased to have signed a player, and embarrased to support the club, surely?

I'm proud to be a Newcastle fan, but spending about £17m on Luque and Boumsong is an embarrasing statistic, would you not agree?

I wouldn't agree, no. They're poor signings and a waste of money but they're not embarrassing signings. Are you saying that every player we sign for a large fee who turns out s**** for us makes you feel embarrassed? Perhaps the meaning of the word has changed.......

Yeah I agree, no one thought it was stupid to buy Luque or Boumsong, yes okay both turned out to be a waste of money but thats just unlucky and can happen in the world of football. I do not see it as embarrassing though.

Have to say like  second Blackburn goal could have been stopped if Bernard had not been in a world of his own, the cross into te box, bounced behind him, he turned like he was in a dream world instead of trying to get a touch on it he just watched it go past. :(

(highlights on world)

He picked up the hip injury in mid-November.

Any idea how many game she played before that Dave?

He played 4 games through September and October until he got injured.  He then returned for the Wigan and Whitley Bay games in late January before mysteriously disappearing again and only returning last night against Blackburn.