Rooney or Martins?

Guest kebabstylee
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest cfhpantera27

So because you don't care about Rooney scoring goals, you think Martins is a better player?

Why am I bothering?  Your oh-so-witty "Man Ure" comment shows your IQ perfectly tbh

Yes.. and you have found the need to try and make a simple debate personal.. what an educated decision that was.

I'm now waiting for the 'Thick Irish' jokes to start anytime soon... pathetic

not once have I critised someone from chosing Rooney.. Its their opinion, and Martins was mine

..grow up son

So because you don't care about Rooney scoring goals, you think Martins is a better player?

Why am I bothering?  Your oh-so-witty "Man Ure" comment shows your IQ perfectly tbh

Yes.. and you have found the need to try and make a simple debate personal.. what an educated decision that was.

I'm now waiting for the 'Thick Irish' jokes to start anytime soon... pathetic

not once have I critised someone from chosing Rooney.. Its their opinion, and Martins was mine

..grow up son

Sorry to be personal like but if you choose Martins over Rooney you're nothing short of a spacker tbh