Emre

Mr. Snrub

Guest given take

given take r u kiddin? ur the retard that thinks ameobi is better than shevchenko and saha. UR A JOKE!!!

at least i can spell you little chav

Guest triggy99

i can spell. and do i need to write every word out fully? e.g. u- you, kiddin-kidding, etc. if thats the best comeback u have got u must be pretty thick

Guest Alex20

I agree, his 2 set pieces were awful, but his corner was the worst I've seen him take, unlucky tbh.

He should've been starting from the beginning, when he was on we were playing better.

One thing I'll never understand, is why the hell would you take out duff, and put emre on the left ?

He sucks at left,  he should have subbed with parker on midfield. Take out huntington put in nzogbia,

take out parker put in emre, take out sib put in milner and this game would be so much better.

20 minutes is not good enough to perform, you gotta get in rhythm and 90 minutes will sort that out.

After 2-0 it was tough, you could bring on ronaldinho or gerrard it wouldn't matter, but at 0-0 it would be a totally different story.

This one is on roeder.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I just remembered the absolute criminal wastes of possessions the little turk contributed yesterday

Guest newcastle4life

All players in the box including Given all but last kick of the game certainly last chance finds there goalie.  :tickedoff:

What worries me is that Roeder seems to think of Emre as a LW, because both Parker and Butt are "undropable". Emre is totally wasted on LW and I hope he has a fantastic game tomorrow in the middle and proves to Roeder that CM is his best position