As much as many would hate to admit it...we need SHEARER!!!

KaKa

Guest Invicta_Toon

The question was: 'just who is the highest placed clean living hard training 110% giving team in the Premiership btw?'

I answered.

and I rubbished your answer

where's the dispute? :lol:

and I hardly think brown saha ferdinand rooney or ronaldo are clean living do you?

just who is the highest placed clean living hard training 110% giving team in the Premiership btw?

Like I said, I'm not ITK but there's based on what I see and read too much of a 'laddish' atmosphere at the club.

What's do you think of when you hear the names Ferguson, Mourinho, Wenger and Benitez? They're all demanding taskmasters (NB not fucking OTT 'disciplinarians' like Souness!), they have the respect of their players and those players know if they don't do the job they're on their asses...

When you think Roeder, the first thing everyone thinks is "nice guy" - why the fuck would anyone would want a nice guy as a coach? He's supposed to be pushing his players to excel, driving and inspiring them.

And before anyone says "Uncle Bobby was a nice guy", yes he was - and look where it got him! His tactical acumen and transfer dealings got him some good results, but his "niceness" ended up costing him his job because his players ran roughshod over him and he couldn't stand up to Shepherd.

That's why I (tounge-in-cheek) suggested Newell - he'll take no shit from anyone! But that's me being facetious...

Guest Invicta_Toon

Btw you rubbished my answer on an unrelated caveat. Nice one.

don't get moody now :lol:

where are your pills?

Guest Invicta_Toon

just who is the highest placed clean living hard training 110% giving team in the Premiership btw?

Like I said, I'm not ITK but there's based on what I see and read too much of a 'laddish' atmosphere at the club.

What's do you think of when you hear the names Ferguson, Mourinho, Wenger and Benitez?

good manager, cocknose, wanker, spanish Mr Bean

They're all demanding taskmasters (NB not fucking OTT 'disciplinarians' like Souness!), they have the respect of their players and those players know if they don't do the job they're on their asses...

When you think Roeder, the first thing everyone thinks is "nice guy" - why the fuck would anyone would want a nice guy as a coach? He's supposed to be pushing his players to excel, driving and inspiring them.

And before anyone says "Uncle Bobby was a nice guy", yes he was - and look where it got him! His tactical acumen and transfer dealings got him some good results, but his "niceness" ended up costing him his job because his players ran roughshod over him and he couldn't stand up to Shepherd.

That's why I (tounge-in-cheek) suggested Newell - he'll take no shit from anyone! But that's me being facetious...

I think laddishness is the least of our worries, I mean when was the last laddish incident in the press?

It has nowt to do with respect for Glen, it's lack of ability when it matters, pure and simple