Luque? give him a go?

ED209

All that has been asked of him is for more effot, its the only thing keeping him out of the squad, if he cared he would be fighting like a fker for a place, seems to me he is happy to do fk all and get his money.

Even if he plays poorly the regular games may raise his value a bit. Who knows, he may even come good with his first ever run of league games at this club.

Duff needs to learn to fight for his place, something he has never had to do at Newcastle. N'Zogbia can be tried in the centre, see if he really is up to playing in that position.

Let's face it we no longer have anything to play for. I'm all for giving a few of the hungry kids a chance, they'll give 100% and will gain valuable experience. A few of the first-teamers need a reality check and I'd definitely drop some of the bigger names. It's as good a time as any to finally give Luque a run of league games.

For me, N'Zogbia has to play in every match remaining. Duff has done fuck all and to even consider Luque is a joke. Luque's history, but Charlie is the future of our club, ffs. Get him and Milner out on the wings and relegate Duff to LB if necessary.

Guest prestonj1989

this is the perfect time to give LUQUE a run? Dont drop N'Zogbia though he needs as much experience as possible! Not sure though if Luque is better on the left wing or just off the striker

The team against Man CITY should be this:

Given

Solano      Gooch  Moore/Taylor    Baba

Milner        Parker    Dyer          N'Zogbia

Luque

Martins               

I would select something like this:

---------------------Given---------------

Solano----Onyewu--Taylor------Duff

Milner------Butt-----N'Zogbia---Luque

--------------Martins--Dyer-------------

Not that Luque will ever play nor Parker be dropped. Duff doesn't really deserve a place on current form but we need a left back and you could argue he does need the games to find form at this club, as many have argued for Luque. The two have been a real disappointment. Emre and maybe youngsters coming off the bench depending on how things go.