Watch a Geordie team for nowt.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Guest TheOrder

Whats that supposed to mean?

There no set rules of what a Geordie is, it isn't seperated by borders like countries are. Fair enough, if you live in South Shields, and below, your heading/in, mackem territory.

The only people pissing and moaning, are the tossers who like near the city centre. f*** off.

If I'm not a geordie, what the f*** am I? What are the people living here, why have they been calling themseleves geordies, for as far as I can remember?

Guest Toon Wanderer

In case you've forgotten this thread is about a free game of football...and its played tomorrow.

Guest Knightrider

edit:  Although people that over use the word "daint" are in the grey area.

And "geet", "haway" etc. etc.

Guest Knightrider

"are a different kind of Geordie to your Newcastle Geordies, from my experience, and in a negative way too"

I would agree with that. 

**Holds nose high in the air.

I'd also say, as a West End lad, a few other Geordies are different type of Geordies to the ones I belong to, which are to paraphrase big Rab C Nesbitt - trash. :D

There are many differences between West End Geordies, and East End Geordies, or Gateshead Geordies, or Gosforth Geordies. IMO anyway.

As for Gateshead, it is a shit hole and I always feel away from home whenever I cross the water or the Tyne if you like, yet feel at home in Wallsend, Byker etc.

Gateshead is a shit hole but so's the West End tbh.

I agree, but the people are better and I'm not just saying that because I'm from the West End either. In my experience Gateshead is a lot like sunderland, that type of mentality. The WE is improving mind in parts, still has lots of problems, but there are some nice areas, like Fenham in parts, and the lower end of the WE, the Scotswoods and Elswicks are being done up and the plans look canny, although I wonder if all those people who were dispersed will be allowed back to buy a home in the redeveloped area. I hope so, as the place will look all nice and shiny but lack character and be just another manufactured community full of plastic Geordies ;)

Guest Morph

"are a different kind of Geordie to your Newcastle Geordies, from my experience, and in a negative way too"

I would agree with that. 

I'd also say, as a West End lad, a few other Geordies are different type of Geordies to the ones I belong to, which are to paraphrase big Rab C Nesbitt - trash. :D

There are many differences between West End Geordies, and East End Geordies, or Gateshead Geordies, or Gosforth Geordies. IMO anyway.

As for Gateshead, it is a s*** hole and I always feel away from home whenever I cross the water or the Tyne if you like, yet feel at home in Wallsend, Byker etc.

Gateshead is a s*** hole but so's the West End tbh.

I agree, but the people are better and I'm not just saying that because I'm from the West End either. In my experience Gateshead is a lot like sunderland, that type of mentality. The WE is improving mind in parts, still has lots of problems, but there are some nice areas, like Fenham in parts, and the lower end of the WE, the Scotswoods and Elswicks are being done up and the plans look canny, although I wonder if all those people who were dispersed will be allowed back to buy a home in the redeveloped area. I hope so, as the place will look all nice and shiny but lack character and be just another manufactured community full of plastic Geordies ;)

You are the most arrogant person i have ever had the 'pleasure' of reading on these forums.  Well done, you've managed to slag off gateshead to the high hills.  I hope you feel proud of yourself.

I would agree with that. 

As for Gateshead, it is a s*** hole and I always feel away from home whenever I cross the water or the Tyne if you like, yet feel at home in Wallsend, Byker etc.

Gateshead is a s*** hole but so's the West End tbh.

You are the most arrogant person i have ever had the 'pleasure' of reading on these forums.  Well done, you've managed to slag off gateshead to the high hills.  I hope you feel proud of yourself.

He's raised a series of good points though.

Guest Invicta_Toon

he's not a proper Klingon man. That episode was just on today where he gets called out by his own for being a total poof and a disgrace to his race

I would agree with that. 

As for Gateshead, it is a shit hole and I always feel away from home whenever I cross the water or the Tyne if you like, yet feel at home in Wallsend, Byker etc.

Gateshead is a shit hole but so's the West End tbh.

It's the people that make the areas either shitholes or good communities. FACT! That's what happens when areas get 'done up'. The scum gets shifted elsewhere.

Guest Morph

I'd rather live in Gateshead than the 'beautiful' West End.  Least I wouldn't have to put up with arrogant tossers around me.  Theres good places and bad places in each of the areas mentioned.  Don't be a dick.

Any cunt even hints that where I live, is even slighty not-geordie, they fan fuck off for all I care, they obviously don't live here.

Fucking gateshead is a different city, though. Shields, fair enough, its not slap-bang next to SJP, but its still Geordie. Gateshead want to br a city in their own right, fine, but lets not then pretend that they come from Newcastle.