another anal exclusive

lovejoy

from todays chron regarding huntington and his new contract

"He has a lot of qualities. He is 6ft 4ins but needs to improve on his heading. He has pace and is decent enough on the ball and wants to learn - and as a coach I have to say he is easy to work with.

"And while he is nowhere near the finished article, I expect him to be challenging our two central defenders next season - whoever they are."

This last statement from Roeder is significant and, speaking personally, I will be surprised if Bramble, Moore or Onyewu are still at St James' Park at the start of next season.

My view that Newcastle United will never win anything while Bramble is in their team caused a big breach with Sir Bobby Robson, which has never been healed, but it is something I stand by.

"He has a lot of qualities. He is 6ft 4ins but needs to improve on his heading. He has pace and is decent enough on the ball and wants to learn - and as a coach I have to say he is easy to work with.

"And while he is nowhere near the finished article, I expect him to be challenging our two central defenders next season - whoever they are."

This last statement from Roeder is significant and, speaking personally, I will be surprised if Bramble, Moore or Onyewu are still at St James' Park at the start of next season.

My view that Newcastle United will never win anything while Bramble is in their team caused a big breach with Sir Bobby Robson, which has never been healed, but it is something I stand by.

we really do have an idiot for a manager

He's a young kid that we should definately keep on and try to improve. Playing him out of position at LB could destroy his confidence like because he's shit there so pack it in.

Got to agree 100% with that Bramble statement mind you.