John Terry: fans - shut yaaaw maaaafffs

Guest Invicta_Toon

Its true, whats the point in heckling DURING the game? Its like the fans who went there actually wanted them to lose just so they could complain a bit more.

So they should vocally support a shite performance, thus validating it??

Do you think booing during the game is more likely to improve their performance or is it more likely they are going to start to feel the pressure, try to force things and make more mistakes/give away possesion?

They should be good enough to tonk Andorra, whatever the circumstances.

And Israel too, in fairness.

Fact is, the players aren't being forced to play to their potential, and the manager is rubbish. If that brings boos, then tough shit.

Yes they should be good enough but booing during the game isn't going to make them think "oh yeah I am playing shit, luckily the fans booing has reminded me of this" and then suddenly start turning it on.

The England fans having a go at McClaren next to the tunnel at half-time looked like a right bunch of thuggish wankers tbh. Especially the lass :lol: We were shocking but booing the team? The last time I boo'ed someone was during Peter Pan at the Newcastle Playhouse.

Guest Gemmill

The England fans having a go at McClaren next to the tunnel at half-time looked like a right bunch of thuggish wankers tbh. Especially the lass :lol: We were shocking but booing the team? The last time I boo'ed someone was during Peter Pan at the Newcastle Playhouse.

Actors have feelings too, you bastard.