cockney scum make an impact

womblemaster

I find it a chore to follow england these days, but i was impressed on weds that the fans actually managed to rattle the cage of that pile of steam +*^£

called the fa

I think there shining example of manager abuse at half time should be a rallying call to nufc fans.  Its about time we stoped ptting up with crap and started abusing glenda.

We need to pile on the pressure.  Its harder to get near to fatty fredrick to abuse it, but at least glenda has to walk down the tunnel

ofcourse some spineless muppet on here might disagree with following the example of a load of away millwall fans (only idiots who go to england aways games these days!)

Guest thenorthumbrian

I find it a chore to follow england these days, but i was impressed on weds that the fans actually managed to rattle the cage of that pile of steam +*^£

called the fa

I think there shining example of manager abuse at half time should be a rallying call to nufc fans.   Its about time we stoped ptting up with crap and started abusing glenda.

We need to pile on the pressure.  Its harder to get near to fatty fredrick to abuse it, but at least glenda has to walk down the tunnel

ofcourse some spineless muppet on here might disagree with following the example of a load of away millwall fans (only idiots who go to england aways games these days!)

I agree I really don't know how Roeder is getting away with it.

Send Essex boy Roeder back down south where he belongs and get him to take that other cockney fuckwit Parker with him.