The Triple Banker

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest Invicta_Toon

You were wrong, son. Why not just admit it? Backtracking makes you look (more of) a pleb.  :nope:

How is this post even fucking relevant? Do you even know what's going on in here?

Whats diificult about not wanting to change a manager but thinking he is shit? There were a lot of people in that boat all season. Vic obviously thought we shouldnt sack Roeder because he didnt exactly think anyone else would have wanted to join us.

Tbf, it was only after Alkmaar that i thought Roeder should go and as 'NONE OF US ON HERE' saw what happened with Allardyce coming, i also at the time thought 'who the fuck wants to manage us'. No point in gettnig rid if it just means more shit through the door. I think that summarises his views.

I owe Vic a favour if you're wondering.

Whats diificult about not wanting to change a manager but thinking he is shit? There were a lot of people in that boat all season. Vic obviously thought we shouldnt sack Roeder because he didnt exactly think anyone else would have wanted to join us.

Tbf, it was only after Alkmaar that i thought Roeder should go and as 'NONE OF US ON HERE' saw what happened with Allardyce coming, i also at the time thought 'who the fuck wants to manage us'. No point in gettnig rid if it just means more shit through the door. I think that summarises his views.

Kind of a contradiction that he was wanted Allardyce out as soon as he was appointed though isn't it?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Aye, like I said, he wanted to stick with Roeder.

so what was your point then?

Guest icemanblue

You were wrong, son. Why not just admit it? Backtracking makes you look (more of) a pleb.  :nope:

How is this post even f****** relevant? Do you even know what's going on in here?

Not really. I just wanted a pop because you seem like a twat and a half.

Kind of a contradiction that he was wanted Allardyce out as soon as he was appointed though isn't it?

Wasnt he just being a WUM then?

Guest alex

What was your point? When you denied wanting to stick with him?

Guest Invicta_Toon

I never wanted Allardyce at all

And now it looks like we have a new owner, him getting sacked now is not a complete impossibility

hardly fucking crazy talk tbh

Guest Invicta_Toon

we've established that

why ask a question with a question?

I never wanted Allardyce at all

And now it looks like we have a new owner, him getting sacked now is not a complete impossibility

hardly fucking crazy talk tbh

Vic/Stevie/Porridge in all sorts of bother, wriggling and firing up his full defence grid. :D

Guest alex

we've established that

The reason I answered a question with a question is because you asked it and it's your speciality. Although it's normally several questions. It was a pastiche, if you like.

we've established that

The reason I answered a question with a question is because you asked it and it's your speciality. Although it's normally several questions. It was a pastiche, if you like.

Winged monkey squadron on full alert....Prey in sight. mackems.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

How is this post even f****** relevant? Do you even know what's going on in here?

Not really. I just wanted a pop because you seem like a twat and a half.

have a biscuit

Guest Invicta_Toon

we've established that

imitation, the highest form of flattery tbh

Guest alex

we've established that

imitation, the highest form of flattery tbh

:lol: Touche.

1. We wont finish in the bottom 6

2. Roeder will be manager next season

3. Opening home attendance next year will top 50,000

Nailed on.  O0

"we" >>>>>>

http://www.sportskerlectables.com/Folkstone%20Invicta%20FC.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/kent/sport/images/sittingbourne/folkestone_203.jpg