Carr cursed at Roeder!

KaKa

Guest maddog2

It must have made perplexing viewing for Robson who once paraded his team in front of an even smaller audience. His crime was finishing fifth, back in the days when Champions League qualification was a realistic ambition.

And to think we felt badly done to back then  :(

Fickle motherfuckin' fans. That's all one has to say. It was shocking to see the fans boo and SBR getting the sack for finishing FIFTH and missing out on the CL by a margin. I can remember loads on this board who were calling for SBR's head, and I can still find a few nodding heads, I'm sure.

What hindsight gives you, eh?

exactly! it was pathetic, the amount of people who were happy as fuck after robson was sacked just FOUR games into the new season - who still defended the decision to do away with robson even AFTER souness was hired. i wish newcastle-online hadn't deleted those archives, so that i could go back and see who those twats where.

managers like robson don't come along everyday, you hold onto them. he built such a beautiful exciting team with a massive amount of talent - it was criminal the way that fucking twat souness ripped apart the team.

Guest graemeh72

I hope Carr fucks off. Fat Cunt.

Safe to say that he's as good as gone.. and he won't need a taxi

Guest kiwi

Carr was great at Spurs. Comes here, gets injured, finds winger Nobby is a superior full back then spits the dummy because he has a poor game. Oh yes, very professional.

Employment life is simple. You or I don't perform and we are sacked. A professional footballer on 60k per week is of course different - crap. There are many who play 100% every week. Even Amoebi, who I think is not good enough, spent a season playing the best he could with a hip injury. Even Fergie had problems with one or two so got rid. He knows that teams win games not average talent.