So is Shola a hero?

Guest Taylor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest maddog

Shola has shown some good touches and scored some good goals.

But one word describes him and that is inconsistent, he takes too many chances to score a goal, if he can become a more consistent, lethal goalscorer like a RVN or Henry, who only need one chance to score I would take a chance.

Not worth the gamble IMO, but he would be good as backup for Owen and whoever replaces Shearer next season.

He is consistant. Consistantly falls over. Consistantly steamrolls opposing players to the ground. Consistantly talks shite about playing for England and taking over as the new number 9. Erm... any more?

btw - did anybody else notice the discussion Ameobi and Zoggy had against chelsea? zoggy ran up the field and made a decent pass and shola was way off in reading zoggy's pass..then i remember shola pointing his finger to zoggy and zoggy responding and stuff...thought we were gonna have round 2 of Bowyer vs. Dyer :)

Yeah I saw - Ameobi wasn't even looking at the ball, just was running forward into nowhere. Personally I appreciate N'Zogbia restraint, I would have probably kneed him in the groin.

Guest thompers

I would have chinned him if I was Zoggy. A big clueless bundling moron trying to tell one of France's best prospects what to do :lol: He'll be telling Owen how to finish next!

Guest Dan

he's had a good season. no surprise his best games have come when shearer's been injured either.

Guest thompers

he's had a good season. no surprise his best games have come when shearer's been injured either.

Just like Shearer's best games when Shola was nowhere to be seen. (The Sholaless games were more fruitful than the Shearerless)  blueyes.gif

• 2 years later...