The NE5 appreciation poll. How many games do you currently go to per season?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So roughly 10% of the entire member list have voted (although many of them don't actually post so the percentage is probably higher) and over 40% are season ticket holders, with over half getting to a lot of games per season. Pretty impressive.

Though a fifth never go to any games, I thought it would be higher than that. Interesting...

There is probably a caveat there Dave. Involving how honest people are.

Maybe so, but what else can I do other than threaten them with death? :dontknow:

Seems fair enough to me.... :knuppel2:

Bump? The ball is in your court Leazes. Nice effort to divert the attention. However, the first question was asked by me. Answer it and all will be revealed sweetheart  :smitten:

what a strange person.

Rather than spend half the night discussing such rubbish with you, I'm going to bed where I have a woman keeping the bed warm. I think a girlfriend would be good for you.

As has been said, there are plenty of Souness sympathisers on teentastic, and its a real shame that if you think people shouldn't use different usernames on different boards, you can't show us the way.

mackems.gif

Bump? The ball is in your court Leazes. Nice effort to divert the attention. However, the first question was asked by me. Answer it and all will be revealed sweetheart  :smitten:

what a strange person.

Rather than spend half the night discussing such rubbish with you, I'm going to bed where I have a woman keeping the bed warm. I think a girlfriend would be good for you.

As has been said, there are plenty of Souness sympathisers on teentastic, and its a real shame that if you think people shouldn't use different usernames on different boards, you can't show us the way.

mackems.gif

Can't? Again, supposition. I have no problem with people with different user names Leazes. Its a message board for heavens sake. An aid to procrastination when working. Nothing more, nothing less. As for Souness Sympathisers. I have been bantering with you, no need to go anywhere else. Anyway, sleep well  :)

Guest Hodgson09

Moved to Australia when I was 3 and have never been to a football game in England nevermind St James Park, I was in the country when we played Man Utd in the Semi Final watched the match by me Granda's hospital bedside we lost but it is still one of my best memories. My uncle bought me tickets to see Newcastle but the game came a day late as I had to return back to Australia, I'm hoping to come home this Christmas so I will be going to as many matches as possible home and away. Then it's only another 2 years and I'm returning to do  Ph.D in Exercise and Sports Science, hopefully at Northumbria University, it's good news for me that Big Sam likes to have a few sports scientists around, my speciality is Resistance training and Injury Preventation, Treatment, and Management. Who knows I might get a job at NUFC.

Guest Sm1d

I've attended 71 matches this season,33 involving Newcastle,got a season ticket,been to all the cup ties and a couple away.

What are the games you've been to not involving Newcastle? Same team or complete mixture?

I'm a bit of a ground bagger,Dunfermline on Saturday will be my 29th new ground this season,I also go and watch Gateshead and I'm also in the process of trying to complete the 43 grounds in the Northern League.Check the link in my signature for more info.

Guest Sm1d

I've attended 71 matches this season,33 involving Newcastle,got a season ticket,been to all the cup ties and a couple away.

thats pretty good going mate. When I worked away I used to go and see neutral games with lads I worked with and such like, but 71 is a hell of a lot

Cheers! One last game in Scotland on Saturday then cold turkey for 2 months.

what a strange person.

mackems.gif

Can't? Again, supposition. I have no problem with people with different user names Leazes. Its a message board for heavens sake. An aid to procrastination when working. Nothing more, nothing less. As for Souness Sympathisers. I have been bantering with you, no need to go anywhere else. Anyway, sleep well  :)

Well, for someone with no problem with using other names, you sure are making a big deal of it. Gemma.

Glad you confirm you only support NUFC when they have a "top boss" mind  mackems.gif

You don't need to banter about Souness, because you said hundreds of times that you backed him all the way, despite it being pointed out the financial implications of what he was doing.

Shame you still don't admit that you got it completely wrong.

:cheesy:

Like you did when you said he was a 'top boss' you mean? Or does that not count? :lol:

Who said he was a top boss ? You mean someone on toonspastic who edits posts, posts personal information, and peoples photographs, as they have a history of doing these things ? As stevieh84, swindonmag and HTL will confirm, at least.

Alex. Even you aren't stupid enough to think one post among hundreds of opposite ones is reflection of someones opinion.

Oh dear, you do don't you ?  mackems.gif

Never mind, one thing to bear in mind is even those people who did back Souness, surely the stupidest ones are the ones that still back the changes he made ?  mackems.gif

Just like your opinions on the board eh. You and your little buddies don't know your arse from your face.

This is getting tiresome, I reckon you should get back to work.

Guest alex

Like you did when you said he was a 'top boss' you mean? Or does that not count? :lol:

Who said he was a top boss ? You mean someone on toonspastic who edits posts, posts personal information, and peoples photographs, as they have a history of doing these things ? As stevieh84, swindonmag and HTL will confirm, at least.

Alex. Even you aren't stupid enough to think one post among hundreds of opposite ones is reflection of someones opinion.

Never mind, one thing to bear in mind is even those people who did back Souness, surely the stupidest ones are the ones that still back the changes he made ?  mackems.gif

Just like your opinions on the board eh. You and your little buddies don't know your arse from your face.

I reckon you wrote it like. I reckon you probably know you did too.

I reckon you wrote it like. I reckon you probably know you did too.

Well, you reckon wrong. I reckon some of you realise that too, not that I give a toss like  mackems.gif

Guest alex

Obviously.

give it a rest bonnie lad. Take it up with the Souness sympathisers on toonspastic

I thought you didn't give a toss.

Obviously.

give it a rest bonnie lad. Take it up with the Souness sympathisers on toonspastic

you're right for once laddie.

Toddle off now, get back to work, or whatever.

Maybe I'll have a look and see what you are all saying about us never appointing good managers, or getting the timing right, and all the other bollocks you spout. Probably not though.

:lol:

Guest alex

Obviously.

Maybe I'll have a look and see what you are all saying about us never appointing good managers, or getting the timing right, and all the other bollocks you spout. Probably not though.

If you want to play that game. Good luck finding those ones where I said that. I predict it will be a lot harder than finding all the positive things you were saying about Roeder when he got the job.

Obviously.

If you want to play that game. Good luck finding those ones where I said that. I predict it will be a lot harder than finding all the positive things you were saying about Roeder when he got the job.

I didn't say YOU did, I said some of your stupid chums did. Interesting to see what they say today. Still, we always appointed top managers, going up in the game before the current board took over the club, so its no big deal.  mackems.gif

I've no problem whatsoever in saying that at the time Roeder got the job, the idea had its merits and was worth a stab, it might have worked. It just didn't. Maybe he was unlucky, maybe not, he wasn't up to it but with a better luck could have done better. I'm glad he went when he did because he was a good player, and a good captain of the club, I wanted to remember his as that and I didn't want him to hang on until it got bitter.

Besides, we now have the man that I wanted when Bobby Robson left. I'll hang my hat on this, and admit if he fails I was wrong.

There are however, plenty of your chums who still say Souness did the right things at the club when he got rid of certain players, and blew a fortune attempting to replace them, which is simply unbelievable.

They are obviously of the intelligent kind though.

Guest alex

Obviously.

I've no problem whatsoever in saying that at the time Roeder got the job, the idea had its merits and was worth a stab, it might have worked. It just didn't. Maybe he was unlucky, maybe not, he wasn't up to it but with a better luck could have done better. I'm glad he went when he did because he was a good player, a good captain and I didn't want him to hang on until it got bitter.

Besides, we now have the man that I wanted when Bobby Robson left. I'll hang my hat on this, and admit if he fails I was wrong.

There are however, plenty of your chums who still say Souness did the right things at the club when he got rid of certain players, and blew a fortune attempting to replace them, which is simply unbelievable.

What have the expressed opinions of other posters (presuming you didn't make them up) have to do with me? You obviously couldn't attribute any of the things you claim I said to me. For the record, I'm confident we've got the right man too.

Obviously.

I've no problem whatsoever in saying that at the time Roeder got the job, the idea had its merits and was worth a stab, it might have worked. It just didn't. Maybe he was unlucky, maybe not, he wasn't up to it but with a better luck could have done better. I'm glad he went when he did because he was a good player, a good captain and I didn't want him to hang on until it got bitter.

What have the expressed opinions of other posters (presuming you didn't make them up) have to do with me? You obviously couldn't attribute any of the things you claim I said to me. For the record, I'm confident we've got the right man too.

I've edited the post. Myself.

And I'm not arsed what the Souness sympathisers like Gemma think anyway.

Shame we didn't get Allardyce 3 years ago, I bet no sad twat goes looking for this, unless they find something and its been edited by another saddo  mackems.gif my guess is that Allardyce would have managed Craig Bellamy properly and the u - turns among your chums would be in single figures at best.

Guest alex

Obviously.

Shame we didn't get Allardyce 3 years ago, I bet no sad twat goes looking for this, unless they find something and its been edited by another saddo  mackems.gif my guess is that Allardyce would have managed Craig Bellamy properly and the u - turns among your chums would be in single figures at best.

Shame Shepherd couldn't attract Allardyce to the club back then, isn't it?

Obviously.

Shame Shepherd couldn't attract Allardyce to the club back then, isn't it?

indeed. Shame you don't know anything about it.

Could be worse, the last manager we wanted from Bolton never got here - even eventually. Thats because we had a shite board and he probably never even considered it.

Also just as well he didn't go to Man City, which is what he would almost certainly would have done if they had had a better board than us, as they did when they were winning cups including beating us in a Final, and that is also when we had a shite board.

Guest alex

I was agreeing with what you said. Shame you have to attach what you perceive as my agenda to my posts. In the absence of any evidence I might add. A bit like bringing up things others have said in your responses to me, I don't see the relevance.

I was agreeing with what you said. Shame you have to attach what you perceive as my agenda to my posts. In the absence of any evidence I might add. A bit like bringing up things others have said in your responses to me, I don't see the relevance.

OK.

Your first post suggested otherwise though.

No problem.