Anyone going to SJP at lunchtime?

Guest NUFCnutter
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I reckon Rocker's heading down.  Always takes umbrage when people have a go at the sort of mongs that gather round the ground on days like this. :razz:

Chez, full time employment precludes me from that. :razz:

Dont you people do lunch?  :lol:

Guest TheOrder

I reckon Rocker's heading down.  Always takes umbrage when people have a go at the sort of mongs that gather round th'd be e ground on days like this. :razz:

Hahaha, I just hate the fact people slag off the mongs when we all know if they weren't at work, abroad or too old to go, they'd be down there like a greyhound!

Guest Gemmill

I reckon Rocker's heading down.  Always takes umbrage when people have a go at the sort of mongs that gather round th'd be e ground on days like this. :razz:

Hahaha, I just hate the fact people slag off the mongs when we all know if they weren't at work, abroad or too old to go, they'd be down there like a greyhound!

Speak for yourself mate. :razz:

Guest TheOrder

Speak for yourself mate. :razz:

What time am I picking you up? :D

I'm in town, 23 and could easily pop along if I wanted to.  Am I fuck though.

There's one bloke about 30 years of age who is always at these things, everywhere you go in Newcastle you see him, I think he lives in the West End, he's always carrying a plastic bag, and whenever anyone signs, you see his head pop up over their shoulders as they're getting interviewed.

Incredibly the bloke I'm on about WAS there.  ;D  Loads of you will recognise him.  He's in the very top corner of the little faces interviewed outside the ground on page 2 of the Chronicle the neet.  He's there at EVERY single one.  He's grown a tash mind, he's down as Steven 35, Unemployed, Fenham.  Have a look I bet you recognise him.  He's ALWAYS walking about the toon. 

Guest pont-toon

There's one bloke about 30 years of age who is always at these things, everywhere you go in Newcastle you see him, I think he lives in the West End, he's always carrying a plastic bag, and whenever anyone signs, you see his head pop up over their shoulders as they're getting interviewed.

Incredibly the bloke I'm on about WAS there.  ;D  Loads of you will recognise him.  He's in the very top corner of the little faces interviewed outside the ground on page 2 of the Chronicle the neet.   He's there at EVERY single one.  He's grown a tash mind, he's down as Steven 35, Unemployed, Fenham.  Have a look I bet you recognise him.  He's ALWAYS walking about the toon. 

noticed him in the ronny mesell anarl

knicknamed smiler at school - due to his permanent grin

and aye stevie he's been outside the ground at every single press confernce since before keegan took over

Incredibly the bloke I'm on about WAS there.  ;D  Loads of you will recognise him.  He's in the very top corner of the little faces interviewed outside the ground on page 2 of the Chronicle the neet.  He's there at EVERY single one.  He's grown a tash mind, he's down as Steven 35, Unemployed, Fenham.  Have a look I bet you recognise him.  He's ALWAYS walking about the toon. 

noticed him in the ronny mesell anarl

knicknamed smiler at school - due to his permanent grin

and aye stevie he's been outside the ground at every single press confernce since before keegan took over

:lol:

It's definitely him 100%

I've never seen him without a grin on his face ever.  Heard him on once in the bookies on the West Road and get the impression he's a bit of a Rangers fan.  Totally harmless bloke though.