Anyone going to SJP at lunchtime?

Guest NUFCnutter
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest TheOrder

Please, nobody go anywhere near the place. If you have to, don't get a new shirt with 'BIG SAM' on the fucking back. :lol:

:blush: Already got one

Guest smoggeordie

Not trying to be an internet hardman at all. Just find it embarrasing and a sad reflection for people who don't know what Newcastle is really like.

Aye because Newcastle charvers are different compared to the rest of the country :lol:

Guest smoggeordie

There are in that you don't see best part of 20,000 of them turning up when a player is signed.

Aye because kids, with nowt to do on their summer holidays, going down to SJP, to make a £17,000,000 signing feel welcome, is embarassing. Righto.

No one complained when it was Shearer.

There are in that you don't see best part of 20,000 of them turning up when a player is signed.

Aye because kids, with nowt to do on their summer holidays, going down to SJP, to make a £17,000,000 signing feel welcome, is embarassing. Righto.

Not bothered whether you agree or not NSG. Most people that are interviewed at these things look like a bunch of bamps and don't really reflect that, in my opinion, we have one of the most knowledgeable crowds going.

Guest smoggeordie

Not bothered whether you agree or not NSG. Most people that are interviewed at these things look like a bunch of bamps and don't really reflect that, in my opinion, we have one of the most knowledgeable crowds going.

It's the same with every club, you have your people that know stuff and you have your people that don't.

He's greeting the fans on the steps.

NSG, are you going to go one step further this year and quiz Allardyce on the chances of winning the premierleague?

Lets be honest about it the camaras aren't here for Big Sam at all, are they?

Guest smoggeordie

He's greeting the fans on the steps.

NSG, are you going to go one step further this year and quiz Allardyce on the chances of winning the premierleague?

Lets be honest about it the camaras aren't here for Big Sam at all are they.

Exactly, anyone got any questions i'll happily put them forward to him ;)

Guest Gemmill

riches is spot on tbh.  SJP will be a sea of bamps this afternoon, embarrassing the rest of us with mongish comments to the telly.

Guest alex

riches is spot on tbh.  SJP will be a sea of bamps this afternoon, embarrassing the rest of us with mongish comments to the telly.

Loads of non-season tiecket holders with £500+'s worth of Toon tattoos ;)

Guest TheOrder

Hopefully the majority will be at school?

You will get the odd 26 year old spacker, but what can you do?>

Hopefully the majority will be at school?

You will get the odd 26 year old spacker, but what can you do?>

Has Sima said he's gann like?

There's one bloke about 30 years of age who is always at these things, everywhere you go in Newcastle you see him, I think he lives in the West End, he's always carrying a plastic bag, and whenever anyone signs, you see his head pop up over their shoulders as they're getting interviewed.

I'll be walking past around that time on my way back from work, but I wont be standing around with my top off with BIG SAM written on my chest in marker pen gurning into a Sky camera if that's what you mean.

Guest Gemmill

"Are you pleased with Sam's appointment then?"

"Aye deffuntly....deffuntly....aye.  Think ehhhhh he's like ye kna like sort of what wuh need like.  Propa sort the dressun room out and that."

"Are you concerned about the style of football you'll play"

"Aye deffuntly.  Whey.  Nah not really."

"Do you think he's the man to bring trophies to SJP?"

"Deffuntly aye.  Aye deffuntly."

Guest Brewcastle

Not going.... So far it isn't a match, I don't bother to take the trip from Oslo  ;).

"Aye deffuntly....deffuntly....aye.  Think ehhhhh he's like ye kna like sort of what wuh need like.  Propa sort the dressun room out and that."

Gold.

Guest TheOrder

Reciting your lines Gem?

You should get yourself along and find a bench to sit on near SJP and quietly read a copy of Baudelaire. See if you get approached and then if you do just say 'Newcastle have already made a Faustian pact with the corporate future of football, is Big Sam about to return our soul? Only if we love him and he loves us?' Then return to your book without comment.

Guest Gemmill

I reckon Rocker's heading down.  Always takes umbrage when people have a go at the sort of mongs that gather round the ground on days like this. :razz:

Chez, full time employment precludes me from that. :razz: