Gullit sticking oar in today

Guest johnson293

Guest Douga

I know that this is fact for certain

So you see Henry controlling Arsenal and Gerrard controlling Liverpool

It is bound to cause dressing room unrest if a player is above the rest in terms of board issues and team selection

I know that this is fact for certain

So you see Henry controlling Arsenal and Gerrard controlling Liverpool

It is bound to cause dressing room unrest if a player is above the rest in terms of board issues and team selection

alright, if you say so

I tell you what it is fact, and I'm not telling you how I know, FFS uses this message board.  No PM's please.

I heard the full thing on Talksport about 6pm, and in fairness Gullit was quite upbeat about Newcastle.  He seemed to insuate the biggest problem with the job is the local press.  blueyes.gif

I think even Keegan has said in the past that it is difficult for Newcastle to sign the top players.... moreso due to our location.

I have heard it said in the past, cant remember where, that even Man U and Liverpool sometimes find it difficult because a lot of these poncy foreginers only want to play and live in London

I tell you what it is fact, and I'm not telling you how I know, FFS uses this message board.  No PM's please.

I heard the full thing on Talksport about 6pm, and in fairness Gullit was quite upbeat about Newcastle.  He seemed to insuate the biggest problem with the job is the local press.  blueyes.gif

I'm not sure the problem is the local press, even though Oliver is a knacker. Most fans realise he is a knacker, so they take no notice of him. Gullit probably had a problem with Oliver, personally, so takes a swipe at him, as he does with Shearer. He appears to let personal issues interfere with his judgements.

But Gullit puzzles me, he really does. He's an intelligent bloke, he has integrity and I respect him a lot for that, and the fact that he is honest, and knows what he is talking about, so how does he not realise his man management skills are so poor ?