Owen

Parky

Guest neesy111

another total non-performance

i've had it with fan's saying he is going to score goals, when is this, if it's next summer then it's too fucking late

and i don't give the usual excuse of no support etc cos he's finished as a player that can cut it in the premier league, he's slower than nicky butt at times, can't take defenders on at all and offer's nothing to the team,

as captain as well, well don't get me started on that

another total non-performance

i've had it with fan's saying he is going to score goals, when is this, if it's next summer then it's too fucking late

and i don't give the usual excuse of no support etc cos he's finished as a player that can cut it in the premier league, he's slower than nicky butt at times, can't take defenders on at all and offer's nothing to the team,

as captain as well, well don't get me started on that

Owen's problem is the lack of quality we have in midfield. We must play Guthrie instead of Butt or Nolan next week.

Guest Howaythetoon

Worked extremely hard as did most of the team, but contributed little in the final 3rd. Should have scored when in the box and when played through in the second half he didn't have the legs to get away from Terry who isn't quick at all. Having said that the service was absolutely shocking which he relies on most.