Hreidarsson joins Pompey.

Optimistic Nut

I am happier with him than I was before. Largely because after his surrender of 3 points at the Spurs home match and all the boos he rightfully got in return he has changed his style and been a LOT more positive in his tactics/style of play. If that continues then I will be delighted.

We won't be signing Fernandes permanently by the look of it. Probably can't afford to get him AND expand our thin squad for the extra UEFA matches. He might come to us on loan again though.

Loan deal would be great for you. But with the new TV money I do think that you hsould have a serious look at buying him. His quality is up there with Mikel Arteta and such talents, young+available+not-too-expensive+good personality+proiven quality don't come too often.

hreidarsson is a great player and i would have loved to have seen him playing at st james park next season.

'Great'? :cheesy:

Care to explain why he's been relegated 4 times if he's so good?  :undecided:

hreidarsson is a great player and i would have loved to have seen him playing at st james park next season.

Hreidarsson is great and Martins is useless, have heard it all now :lol:

lots of great players get relegated. just look at john stead for shef utd

:lol: