Another Keegan article

LoveItIfWeBeatU

But, as we know, the financial gulf is between the big (financial) five and the rest, not any mythical financial big 4. 

There is currently a fairly clear top four (in recent seasons) in the premiership  -  on performance.  That is not what I (and the Keegan article) are talking about here though.

In terms of turnover:

Man Utd £166.4m

Chelsea £149.1m

Liverpool £122.4m

Arsenal £115.7m

Newcastle £87.1m

Spurs £70.6m

I'd say that the top 4 are in a league of their own, even financially. And I might be stubborn, or just thick, but I still read what Keegan's saying as the financial gulf clearly seperates the top 4 from Spurs.

Turnover isn't a true test of financial performance .... t/o should be taken with a pinch of salt - net profit is what you should be looking at .... failing that Gross Profit

bullocks.

EBITDA is where its at

Guest jazzfido

So is this thread now anti-semantic/racist? It's just I know spurs have a large jewish following

Yours Sincerely

danswan

;)

I guess you are aware that semantic and semitic are two completely different things?

Guest jazzfido

So is this thread now anti-semantic/racist? It's just I know spurs have a large jewish following

Yours Sincerely

danswan

;)

I guess you are aware that semantic and semitic are two completely different things?

Get Luke Chadwick off you avatar!

How nice of you, complimenting Luke Chadwick.

Guest graemeh72

But, as we know, the financial gulf is between the big (financial) five and the rest, not any mythical financial big 4. 

There is currently a fairly clear top four (in recent seasons) in the premiership  -  on performance.  That is not what I (and the Keegan article) are talking about here though.

In terms of turnover:

Man Utd £166.4m

Chelsea £149.1m

Liverpool £122.4m

Arsenal £115.7m

Newcastle £87.1m

Spurs £70.6m

I'd say that the top 4 are in a league of their own, even financially. And I might be stubborn, or just thick, but I still read what Keegan's saying as the financial gulf clearly seperates the top 4 from Spurs.

Turnover isn't a true test of financial performance .... t/o should be taken with a pinch of salt - net profit is what you should be looking at .... failing that Gross Profit

bullocks.

EBITDA is where its at

lol  ;D