How US approach rubbed off on Big Sam

Guest Knightrider

Anyway, to answer Vic's question. Big Sam is clearly the only bloke with this approach we could attract/who would come here.

Mind, we could have at least asked Milan, Barca, Arsenal, Spurs or Ajax for their manager first, or Vic's fave Klinsmann :lol:

have you forgotten what has just happened these past two weeks?

you might be over the moon settling for fat Sam as the only shitebag we could get (ignoring the fact he was Fred's choice for 3 years now), some of us have more sense

That is it 110% confirmed  :D

Guest optimistic nit

htt, vic is right, although no doubt there are a good few premiership clubs without it, a good few of them do.

Guest Knightrider

Anyway, to answer Vic's question. Big Sam is clearly the only bloke with this approach we could attract/who would come here.

Mind, we could have at least asked Milan, Barca, Arsenal, Spurs or Ajax for their manager first, or Vic's fave Klinsmann :lol:

you might be over the moon settling for fat Sam as the only shitebag we could get (ignoring the fact he was Fred's choice for 3 years now), some of us have more sense

Lets sack him then and get Klinsmann in :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

you're talking crazy, that's impossible

no, best stick with the safe bet, hell, it only takes 8 years before we find out if it's the wrong choice

I find it highly amusing that when we were a dungheap on the hill of football, you seemed to believe we could get a top class manager, but now, when we are the 3rd richest club with zero debt you think the best we can hope for is the fat man

no, best stick with the safe bet, hell, it only takes 8 years before we find out if it's the wrong choice

I find it highly amusing that when we were a dungheap on the hill of football, you seemed to believe we could get a top class manager, but now, when we are the 3rd richest club with zero debt you think the best we can hope for is the fat man

steady on,he hasn't even stated how much he is prepared to put in,or have i missed something.

Guest Knightrider

What can I say, you learn your lesson :lol:

Because it took Allardyce 8 years to get any improvement out of Bolton?

Stop talking shit SSH!

Guest Gemmill

I've started reading Vic's posts in different cockney celeb accents like.  It's a good laugh.  Frank Butcher works.  As does Frank Spencer.  Freddies' done a whoopsie on the carpet!

Guest Invicta_Toon

it took 8 years for fat sam to realise he'd maxed out Bolton's budget on chinese medicine consultants and fenshui dressing room consultants, and decided he needed to look elsewhere if he ever actually wanted to buy players for more than the cost of an expensive night out and 2 grand in an envelope

Guest Gemmill

it took 8 years for fat sam to realise he'd maxed out Bolton's budget on chinese medicine consultants and fenshui dressing room consultants, and decided he needed to look elsewhere if he ever actually wanted to buy players for more than the cost of an expensive night out and 2 grand in an envelope

Eric Hall.  MONSTER!  MONSTER!

Surely if it takes us 8 years to realise he's the wrong choice we must be doing OK for most of that period?  We realised Roeder and Souness were wrong choices pretty sharpish thanks to the fact we were playing shit, getting shit results and in a shit position.

Guest Invicta_Toon

yes, because that translated as me supporting Roeder didnt it?

Yes, because that's what I was saying you triple banker.

oh right, you just decided to post that completely independantly of what had gone before?

Guest alex

you recall wrongly

ORLY?

yes

Well, I said you wanted to stick with Roeder, can you explain how you weren't advocating that in that thread?