We badly need a playmaker/creative player

Guest Knightrider

Guest eyeball_tickler

jason koumas

(realistically speaking, of course)

Looks a Prem player...stands out in Championship. Some rumours of temperament issues?

nothing on the level of barton. i would love it if we signed him.....love it.

The odd great game doesn't make a world class player. As I said, the Italian I spoke to and who watched him regularly said he was in and out of the team. You need to play on a consistent level to deserve the praise he gets from some.

As for his passing stats. The problem with his passing is that 90% of the passes who find its addressee are in the own half. That of course isn't bad. The problem with Emre's passing is that it is becoming erratic as soon as he is under pressure. Especially in the opposition half he loses awfully often possession and spoils everything he has done well (defensively) before.

I am very biased regarding Emre as I can't stand his unsportsmanlike antics, but I think the viewpoint of a lot of his fans is also very deluded.

Emre held the ball very well under pressure when he first came, and the view that his passing under pressure becomes erratic, you could level that most EPL players. Watch any England game and you'll see what I mean.

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

Sneijder - Barton? or Emre - Parker? Oh if only there was a god! (listening to me that is, before I get jumped on)