England U21 v Slovakia U21 - Tonight

Skirge

I'll give you Agbonlahor, then. ;)

Still, i'd definitely have Nugent in the side. BTW, Brummie - what is Agbonlahor's best position?

Up front, in the middle, possibly playing off Carew, but I'd like to see his development slowed down a touch, he played too many games last season tbh. He broke all our goalscoring records as a youth, and scored over 50 goals in a single season, he has got real promise, but he needs to be handled carefully.

His goal against Sheffield United was absolutely superb, if you can find it on a well known video site somewhere.

Honestly think that with Ashley Young and Gabriel Agbonlahor you have 2 future stars in the making. They are already stars in fact. When Ashley Young was sold was 9M £ eyebrows were raised. But you pay the due price and for a good proffessional with youth, potential, excellent physical condidtion (except height) and ready made ability. Young, Agbonlahor, Gardner, Cahill, Ridgewell it is a good strong young spine and O'Neill have a really good platform to work with. And Luke Moore too.

Young's only problem is that he is sometimes too easily muscled off the ball, but he is a great prospect. He looked fantastic for the U21s the other night.

I think Ridgewell will be sold, probably to Derby, tbh, but you are right about the rest. I'm excited about Gardner too. I like the fact that him, Moore, Agbonlahor and Osbourne are all local lads, too.

We've got another Brummie born lad who has just signed a contract, who is 15 (or just turned 16) and a regular in the reserves, called Nathan Delfouneso, who is supposedly more promising than any of the current crop at his age. I reckon he'll get a game next season.

Having loads of money is great, but I'd much rather invest plenty of it in the youth academy rather than turn into some pathetically desperate basket case of a club like West Ham are becoming.

16 and getting a game? Id on't think so. It isnot that you haven't got any older young players waiting in line!

Why are you selling Ridgewell? I don't understand, not that he has done badly and it would be nice for your club if Ridgewell and Cahill can become a regular partnership.