Laryea Kingston signs for Hearts, Parky distraught

KaKa

But he's rubbish though. His brother is too.

Hey this isn't a Super Eagles vs. Black Stars thing now is it. Put that aside for now.

Kingston is better than anything we have in centre midfield for sure. Apparently going for just £3 million too.

Hey this isn't a Super Eagles vs. Black Stars thing now is it. Put that aside for now.

Kingston is better than anything we have in centre midfield for sure. Apparently going for just £3 million too.

:lol: what? This has nothing to do with that. If we are going after Ghanian midfielders I'd much rather we get Appiah for free (same age as Kingston), Anthony Annan, Ahmed Barusso, etc. Although, to be fair, I mostly see him play with Ghana on the right flank, which isn't his natural position I guess. Regardless, I'd still not like to sign someone who must be near 30 who hasn't ever played in a top league.

His brother really is s*** though. You know, Richard Kingson of Wigan. He's terrible. The owner of his club called him a waste of space last year. I'm amazed he plays in Europe, never mind the Premier League.

:lol: what? This has nothing to do with that. If we are going after Ghanian midfielders I'd much rather we get Appiah for free (same age as Kingston), Anthony Annan, Ahmed Barusso, etc. Although, to be fair, I mostly see him play with Ghana on the right flank, which isn't his natural position I guess. Regardless, I'd still not like to sign someone who must be near 30 who hasn't ever played in a top league.

His brother really is s*** though. You know, Richard Kingson of Wigan. He's terrible. The owner of his club called him a waste of space last year. I'm amazed he plays in Europe, never mind the Premier League.

Kingston was 28 this year, is in good health and is being made available for a good fee. Kingston really is much better through the middle than out on the right. Appiah appears to be damaged as surely someone would have moved for him by now? All the others you mentioned I'm not sure what their status' are as far as transfers go.

By the way at what ceremony exactly where you crowned leader of the Nigerian mags? Pray tell?

Kingston was 28 this year, is in good health and is being made available for a good fee. Kingston really is much better through the middle than out on the right. Appiah appears to be damaged as surely someone would have moved for him by now? All the others you mentioned I'm not sure what their status' are as far as transfers go.

By the way at what ceremony exactly where you crowned leader of the Nigerian mags? Pray tell?

I really do wonder about Appiah. He was a great player as recently as last year and now he is unwanted. Amazing the things that happen to the careers of footballers sometimes. I think Annan plays in Norway so he should be available for a reasonable fee. Barusso keeps getting loaned out from Roma because he really isn't a very good player, but he definitely has the physicality for the Premier League. He's a very scary man.

Also, until a challenger arises to my throne, I stake my claim to be leader of the Nigerian Mags. Honestly, it's a bit of a joke as I've not met any other Nigerian Newcastle fans besides my father and I. Even most of my cousins generally follow a London team.

I really do wonder about Appiah. He was a great player as recently as last year and now he is unwanted. Amazing the things that happen to the careers of footballers sometimes. I think Annan plays in Norway so he should be available for a reasonable fee. Barusso keeps getting loaned out from Roma because he really isn't a very good player, but he definitely has the physicality for the Premier League. He's a very scary man.

Also, until a challenger arises to my throne, I stake my claim to be leader of the Nigerian Mags. Honestly, it's a bit of a joke as I've not met any other Nigerian Newcastle fans besides my father and I. Even most of my cousins generally follow a London team.

Don't forget Wor Oba

Watch your back pal. I've got Naija connections. A military coup is in the works. Your throne will be mine.

:knuppel2: