Linked with Danny Murphy ...

KaKa

Guest Triglett

I thought that the manner of his exit from Charlton was pretty appalling, shitting on the club which had kick-started his career, and promptly sucking up the the fans with the 'I felt I needed to move on to a bigger club' bollocks. This, a year after rejecting us because Charlton were the more attractive proposition for him (not because we couldn't guarantee his first team football...)

He's incredibly lazy, and quite frankly, he doesn't have the talent to warrant a free role. He seemed happy with his big move, and quite worryingly, he seemed perfectly happy with not playing. I honestly can't remember a single decent performance from him in the season and a half he's been with us, and he's only got himself to blame if he's not playing regularly - did nothing as a sub, and was quite awful when he was handed chances to impress against the likes of Southend, Port Vale and MK Dons. The man's fitness levels are just shocking too - probably just as lazy on the training ground as he is on the football pitch.

At least with the likes of Mido, you know he's in the background. Murphy's just played his way out of the reckoning and into oblivion. Never even mentioned in the squads, no interviews on the official site, nothing...just gone.

Remember when Houllier likened him to Platini? I know he was only on about his movement and not all aspects of his play but fucking hell :lol: Used to be a canny player though.

Guest Knightrider

Canny player who lacks any drive and therefore will always end up a journey man which is what he's become. The talent has never been in question, he just doesn't have any drive to make the most of it. IMO anyway.

Remember when Houllier likened him to Platini? I know he was only on about his movement and not all aspects of his play but f****** hell :lol: Used to be a canny player though.

Didn't Houllier also liken Bruno Cheyrou to Zidane? :lol:

I think he did, yes :lol:

Guest Triglett

Canny player who lacks any drive and therefore will always end up a journey man which is what he's become. The talent has never been in question, he just doesn't have any drive to make the most of it. IMO anyway.

But then again, you know, if you're looking for one man to bring the best out of him... :lol:

Possibly the only time this Legend of 'Big Sam' stuff wouldn't make me cringe.

Guest Knightrider

Remember when Houllier likened him to Platini? I know he was only on about his movement and not all aspects of his play but f****** hell :lol: Used to be a canny player though.

Didn't Houllier also liken Bruno Cheyrou to Zidane? :lol:

Another reason why I'm glad we didn't appoint him.

"Siobbers is like Zidane" aye Gerard, he has the hair... :lol:

Guest Stephen927

I was quite keen on the idea of him coming here when he left Charlton, but now I really don't want him here.