Big Sam's BBC Boycott

kirkwdavis2001

A big part of any manager's job is communication. Get over it Sam and do your job properly.

He does - via every other outlet apart from the BBC.  Out of all the press out there (Local papers,  nationals, Talksport,  Sky Sports, nufc.co.uk  etc etc),  the BBC is in the minority.  Its hardly affected Alex Ferguson all these years refusing to talk to the BBC.

Guest Nappy Rash

I dont really give a shit, but Fat Sam's an egotistical, arrogant, hypocrite anwyay so the moral highground isn't a tact we should be taking in all fairness.

Lets just let him get on with his job of bringing some stability and organisation to our shambles, so far so good.

Guest elbee909

A big part of any manager's job is communication. Get over it Sam and do your job properly.

Why should he do the BBC any favours?  If they put something out on telly making out he isn't honest, then why do they want his opinion?  As by the BBC's logic he can't be trusted, therefore can't be trusted to give them his opinion.  Fair play to Sam - even if he's guilty, the BBC wanting to talk to him is hypocritical.

I couldn't care less if he talks bollocks to the BBC or not, manager interviews are rarely interesting. I like genial Harry Redknapp though, but I dare say he's not talking to them either.

I have noticed since Sam has took over there seems to be a lack of communication from manager to fans.

I'd have been happy to hear nothing from the last two managers.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Fair play to Big Sam. He is a man of principles whose biggest mistake was trying to give his son a boost in his career by using him in some big deals. His son let him down!

I for one am quite happy for him to boycott the bbc as managers only repeat themselves on a saturday night with what they have already said to sky.

All the BBC have done is associate Big Sam with bungs with no evidence. Until they apologise or come up with any evidence fuck them

Guest hagler

what about the one on ssn when they asked him live what he thought about the bung inquiry ...i was at work with a room full of customers..and laughed my my cock off

Guest Knightrider

Good on him I say, yes it's petty but then lets not kid ourselves that the BBC were out to clean up football for the good of the game, they were out to get as many viewers as they could and to cause a shock and basically tried to link Big Sam to bungs on the back of an idiot son who said he's speak to his dad about things so fuck them. OH and BTW our manager was cleared of any wrong doing a few weeks back, which he spoke about on the official site and ironically the Beeb reported on.

Guest Rushian

All the BBC have done is associate Big Sam with bungs with no evidence. Until they apologise or come up with any evidence f*** them

All the Panorama programme did was associate Sam Allradyce with a conflict of interest in using his son as an agent in some transfer deals for Bolton.

This is the exact conclusion reached by Lord Stevens in his report released yesterday.

If the BBC had made unsubstantiated allegations against Allardyce he'd have been in court before you could click your fingers. In fact after the programme he revealed it probably was unwise to use his son as an agent.

As it is he maintains his childish refusal to talk to BBC Sport (despite the programme being made by an entirely different section of the BBC) and associated local BBC media thus depriving your fans of what should be an essential part of the job, communication. And it ranks of hypocrisy as well, given his continual dealings with Sky despite them questioning him over the allegations.

Guest sicko2ndbest

All the BBC have done is associate Big Sam with bungs with no evidence. Until they apologise or come up with any evidence f*** them

All the Panorama programme did was associate Sam Allradyce with a conflict of interest in using his son as an agent in some transfer deals for Bolton.

This is the exact conclusion reached by Lord Stevens in his report released yesterday.

If the BBC had made unsubstantiated allegations against Allardyce he'd have been in court before you could click your fingers. In fact after the programme he revealed it probably was unwise to use his son as an agent.

As it is he maintains his childish refusal to talk to BBC Sport (despite the programme being made by an entirely different section of the BBC) and associated local BBC media thus depriving your fans of what should be an essential part of the job, communication. And it ranks of hypocrisy as well, given his continual dealings with Sky despite them questioning him over the allegations.

The bbc are looking to uneath a paedophile ring and you are the main suspect even there is nothing to substantiate it. I can see you cooperating fully with the bbc after their allegations.

Big Sam is dead right in his stance. It is not childish it is a question of right and wrong and Sam has done nothing wrong. They have done everything they could, spent millions spoke to everyone in power and the best they can come up with 'conflict of interests'

Sorry but it is a load of bollocks. The BBC tried to rose tint their unsuccessful programme by including names purely for viewing figures. Now that twat Stevens has had a go and again mentioned names with no evidence.

The real crook in this is Stevens he was paid a fortune for this investigation and has come up with jack shit

Guest Nappy Rash

Fuck all Stevens can do without the full co-operation of all parties, which is exactly why we have people named and shamed.