Song for Viduka

Guest Nappy Rash

he wasn't good enough for most when Roeder went for him

he's a fat lazy aussie wanker

Who scored more goals than anyone in our team last season (well infact was one of the top scorers in the league).

I'm interested to know why Vic thinks Boro are such a good bet to go down when they finished 12th and have strengthened their squad by releasing a fat lazy useless striker and signed two in place of him, including a Turkish international.

I know my problem with Roeder going for Viduka was that we sent Milner down to Villa so we could afford the transfer etc. on transfer deadline day (iirc) even though 'Boro had no intention of selling him. Shows how fucking clueless we were. Now we're getting a bloke who is the type of striker we need - i.e. good technique, strong, can play team mates in etc. plus he's just scored 17 in the league and he's on a free. Fat Aussie Bastard is just a standing joke with Viduka that goes back to the Blaydon days ;) His head is fucking huge mind.

From the World Cup - to the tune of "Buffalo Soldiers" by Bob Marley...

Aussie Mark Viduka

From the heart of Croatia

Scoring goals for Australia

In the fight for survival

Obviously requires some fine tuning for the Toon though!

Guest monsta

let the fella kick a ball for us first before you slag him for fcuk sake.

this comment is especially directed to the tw@ts who sit behind me in the strawberry end who clearly know fook all about footy and turn up purely to have a moan and p1ss me off.

maybe i have a different perspective on the toon cos i take in tits and fanny before the game kicks off.

:smitten: