Sunday Gossips

Guest SwissMagpie

glad i remember it correctly, i'd had a few bevvies

materazzi was playing for one reason, to get bellamy sent off, once he'd completed the task they put a better defender on...simple as that

agree about cordoba as well he's class, similar to cannavaro to me, both small but both strong and rely on reading the game and timing to win the ball, not sly little elbows and calling people names to put them off!!!

we could do worse than try and get him, only problem i'd see would be with the language....

Obvioulsy because he was on the bench that game, he's no Mattarazzi  :lol:

And Mattarazzi starts every game because he's no Cordoba, and Cordoba's being released because he's quality while Mattarazzi's the Italian Bramble.

Guest Nappy Rash

You keep setting your strawmen on fire bonnie lad  :lol:

I remember Fabio Cappello saying in January Beckham would never play for Real Madrid again, he's going to America on a free you know, shite he is  :lol:

Calling Mattarazzi and Samuel shit while saying the bloke who couldn't get in the team infront of them or Burdisso in the end is quality.  mackems.gif

Guest Nappy Rash

So because he doesnt get picked by one person on the planet, he clearly cant be any good  :lol:

Shearer must also be wrong and he's only played against them both  :lol:

But he probably doesnt play Champ Manager to be fair so what the fuck does he know  :lol:

Well I'd say Mancini their manager probably knows a bit more about the players than some bloke on a message board

And Marcelo Lippi who picked Materazzi for his world cup squad probably knows more than anybody

And the Argie manager who didn't even pick Cordoba at all, he picked Burdisso though.

Guest Nappy Rash

Possibly, but then again all Managers are great aren't they, Paul Robinson was better than Alan Shearer, Rob Lee wasnt even good enough to get a squad number...........

Guivarch, Roque Junior and Diomede are all worthy World Cup Winners aswell.

Well I'd say Mancini their manager probably knows a bit more about the players than some bloke on a message board

And Marcelo Lippi who picked Materazzi for his world cup squad probably knows more than anybody

And the Argie manager who didn't even pick Cordoba at all, he picked Burdisso though.

i take it we all know cordoba is colombian right?