Copa América

Dave

This castillo guy deserves some ass whooping, disrespecting brazilian players with that last try to do a little cross with his left foot over his arse. good player but with an attitude like that i would just love if we turn this over and do the saem.

ya mexico has produced some good young players lately like Carlos Vela who is an Arsenal player, Giovanni dos Santos who belongs to Barcelona and this Nery Castillo. Some good player and hopefully they can soon start competing against world beaters instead of the US. Me im Brazilian and been living in Mexico for 2 years, and all ive been hearing is how brazil cant beat Mexico and how they play ther best football only against Brazil. its like they rise a whole level when they play brazil. then again i hope Afonso can get in so i can watch a guy ive followed for years >D. would be lovely if he could score a hattrick or even Baptista >D

got to look at the facts though...Brazil are missing alot of key players...always do for the Copa America...im english by the way :) have a colombian wife and am living in brazil at the moment :)

got to look at the facts though...Brazil are missing alot of key players...always do for the Copa America...im english by the way :) have a colombian wife and am living in brazil at the moment :)

nice to see a good young player come out of Mexico

Your avatar is horrible. Change it please :thup:

Whats wrong...dont youlike to spank your monkey...i do :)

nice, but honestly it doesnt matter whether its alot of players missing, cause if we win its gonna be yes we won with our Reserves, if we loose we gonna be we lost with our reserves. Its up to Dunga to prove hes power and respect as a manager. Because us not reaching finals would for me be the right decision to fire him, as there is 3 years to go to the next world cup but it would be important to get the right man in.

dont agree to be honest... any world team with a shit load of key players missing will have problems with any decent full strength team.... always is a problem for Brazil in this tournament.

Mexico always seem to play to the level of their competition. Losing to Honduras, squeaking by Guadelope and Cuba. Played better against the US, but lost. Also, Mexico is missing key players as well. Not their A squad either.

Mexico always seem to play to the level of their competition. Losing to Honduras, squeaking by Guadelope and Cuba. Played better against the US, but lost. Also, Mexico is missing key players as well. Not their A squad either.

true but then again Brazil never normally do well in this tournament

Mexico is at full strength, except two or three like Salcido, Guardado and Bravo. But castillo is inmy eyes much better then Bravo.

Mexico is at full strength, except two or three like Salcido, Guardado and Bravo. But castillo is inmy eyes much better then Bravo.

For sure....hes good

Guest optimistic nit

this castillo looks something. Through ball 30 yards in front and manages to get on the end, then dribbles round the whole brazil defence. keeper should have gotten the ball after castillo passed it though.