Klose signs for Bayern

Minhosa

Hmm, Bayern has recently bought Jansen and they also have Lahm. Thats two german international widebacks. They also have Sagnol,, maybe Bayern would consider an offer for him? Would be fantastic for our right back position. Might be in  line for bigger clubs though..

Guest kleinhero

There is no doubt that Klose is the best German striker since Gerd Mueller.

Even if he had a really bad season this term ("only" 13goals) he is used to socre 20 goals or more over the last couple years.

But it's sad that Makaay has to leave now because he is still a good striker. Every chance he gets the ball is in the net. he score 16 goals last seaseon for Bayern Munich and was the second best behind Gekas (20goals).

I think Makaay is still good enough to play Champions League.

But with Jansen,Ribery and Toni Bayern got 3 better sinings than Klose.

In my opinion Jansen was last season one of the best LB in the world,even so his team (Gladbach) got relegated, but also Barca was in for him.

There is no doubt that Klose is the best German striker since Gerd Mueller.

Even if he had a really bad season this term ("only" 13goals) he is used to socre 20 goals or more over the last couple years.

But it's sad that Makaay has to leave now because he is still a good striker. Every chance he gets the ball is in the net. he score 16 goals last seaseon for Bayern Munich and was the second best behind Gekas (20goals).

I think Makaay is still good enough to play Champions League.

But with Jansen,Ribery and Toni Bayern got 3 better sinings than Klose.

In my opinion Jansen was last season one of the best LB in the world,even so his team (Gladbach) got relegated, but also Barca was in for him.

Klinsmann? Voller? Rummenigge?

Hmm, Bayern has recently bought Jansen and they also have Lahm. Thats two german international widebacks. They also have Sagnol,, maybe Bayern would consider an offer for him? Would be fantastic for our right back position. Might be in  line for bigger clubs though..

Sagnol is probably the best right back in the game if were talking purely about the defensive side. He turned down a host of CL elite teams a year and a half ago to stay with Bayern, including the likes of Real and Juve iirc, when he could have left on a Bosman that summer (ie wasnt interested in the money on offer). Should be safe to say that we would have no chance.

Sagnol is probably the best right back in the game if were talking purely about the defensive side. He turned down a host of CL elite teams a year and a half ago to stay with Bayern, including the likes of Real and Juve iirc, when he could have left on a Bosman that summer (ie wasnt interested in the money on offer). Should be safe to say that we would have no chance.

Jansen is a left back as far as i know

Guest kleinhero

For me as German Klinsmann and Voller were not that good than Klose is/was 2 years ago.

Rummenigge was before my time so I can't say.

Jansen is only a LB, but Lahm can play LB as well as RB (for Germany he plays RB because Jansen plays LB)

But Sagnol would never leave the club unde Hitzefeld becasue Hitzfeld brought him to Munich and when Hitzfeld was dismissed Sagnol also wanted to leave but Hoeneß could convince him to stay so now Hitzfeld is back Sagnol will stay for sure.

The only defender who might be available are Ismael and van Buyten.