What would your current first team look like?

Guest Deep456

Let's say we would sign W. Bridge(5-6m), Coloccini(6-8m), Edmilson(1-2m), Beye(2-4m) Nasri(8-12m):

Total 30 millz which isn't impossible for Ashley.

Than we could do some damage this season and hopefully challenge for the CL or am I too optimistic?

-------------------------Given-----------------------------

Beye------Taylor/Coloccini-------Rozenhal---------Bridge

Milner/Dyer-----Barton/Edmilson---Nasri/Emre----Zoggy/Duff

-----------------Oba/Viduka---------Owen/Ameobi----------

I also think that Oba could do well as a right winger in the 433 system where he can dribble insight the midfield and shoot

Guest eltsacwen

Current:

-------------Given-----------------

Geremi-Taylor-Rozehnal-Baba

-----Milner-Barton-Emre-Duff--

---------Martins-Owen-----------

(i know Duff isn't fit)

-------------Given-----------------

Geremi-Taylor-Rozehnal-Edgar

--Milner--Dyer-Barton--N'Zogbia-

---------Viduka---Owen-----------

Although, once Duff is fit, I would play him over N'Zogbia; and I'm sure we'll have someone more suitable to left back once the season starts. I only chose Edgar because he's Canadian.

Anyone notice that not many people have Kieron Dyer in their team???

Yep me included. People either hate him and would like to sell him or would rather have Milner/someone else like me.

A fully fit, highly motivated Kieron Dyer would be a big assett to our team imo. When he first came back from injury last season he kicked our season back into life for a while, but that form slowly died off and in his last few games he was crap. So on balance i'd rather start with Milner who was consistantly good, occaisionally excellent always gave 100%. Our player of the season by a mile imo, great attitude, he has improved a hell of alot since his first stint here his crossing in particular is much much better (shame that there was no one attacking his crosses most of the time, Shearer would have loved them) he scored a few screamers too and his confidence visably rose too. He can improve again this season and he has the right attitude to keep on improving which is great for us.

Guest samtoonarmy

Anyone notice that not many people have Kieron Dyer in their team???

Yep me included. People either hate him and would like to sell him or would rather have Milner/someone else like me.

A fully fit, highly motivated Kieron Dyer would be a big assett to our team imo. When he first came back from injury last season he kicked our season back into life for a while, but that form slowly died off and in his last few games he was crap. So on balance i'd rather start with Milner who was consistantly good, occaisionally excellent always gave 100%. Our player of the season by a mile imo, great attitude, he has improved a hell of alot since his first stint here his crossing in particular is much much better (shame that there was no one attacking his crosses most of the time, Shearer would have loved them) he scored a few screamers too and his confidence visably rose too. He can improve again this season and he has the right attitude to keep on improving which is great for us.

Totally agree that Milner was the best player last season. I dont think that Dyers best position is down the right wing, I reckon hes best playing behind the strikers personally.

Guest niina

My team for the moment is (with the players that already joined):

Given

Geremi --- Taylor --- Rozehnal --- Babayaro

Dyer --- Barton --- Emre --- Duff

Owen --- Viduka

Subs: Harper, Ramage, Solano, Butt, Milner, N'Zogbia, Martins