Mickey raring to go

NSG

Guest niina

Well, at least he is under contract until summer 2009 which mean he isn't plan for walking away for free at the end of next season (2007-2008). Of course still the main worrying thing is if he play good then on Januari some clubs offer him for 9m clause  :buck2:

But we'll just see how is his loyalty for the club who paying his wages (I don't know how the insurance cover his wages) for 2 years with him sit here almost doing nothing, at least until Januari, then we can jugde him  O0

I don't think he dislikes being as much as everyone is saying. He has clearly stated to Sam that he wants to be here next season and I can't see him leaving in January either.

Guest Keithy-Boy

so then michael,

arsenal have signed a forward

liverpool have signed a forward

and now manchester united have all but signed tevez.

looks like you are left on the shelf mate.

+ chelsea say the only other player they will sign this summer is Malouda. looks like he stayin put

I don't think he dislikes being as much as everyone is saying. He has clearly stated to Sam that he wants to be here next season and I can't see him leaving in January either.

Wonder why his agent was allowed to publicise the £9m release clause then?

Because he'll probably get a large chunk of any signing-on fee so obviously wants his player to move.

The agent can only be acting on his behalf. If he's acting out of his own interest only I'd think Owen would have distanced himself pretty quickly.

Guest eltsacwen

so then michael,

arsenal have signed a forward

liverpool have signed a forward

and now manchester united have all but signed tevez.

looks like you are left on the shelf mate.

+ chelsea say the only other player they will sign this summer is Malouda. looks like he stayin put

Chelsea got Pizarro