Rod Fanni

Martin Lol

Guest Rey Mysterio

You think this is good, my rugby team Hull FC have recently signed Adam Dykes and Matthew Head!

You think this is good, my rugby team Hull FC have recently signed Adam Dykes and Matthew Head!

Rey - Long time no see, hows the knee? Shame about Benoit......................I hope this isnt a a username, fingers crossed it is the real  Mr 619 ;)

I think .com win the creative headline story with

Sam goes on a

Nice Fanni chase....

Also add a further quote from the agent saying he is due in England next week and will be talking further with newcastle.

Who will be in England, Fanni or Six? If it's just that agent why would he need to come to England, they could do all there talking on the phone surely, until such time as a club wanted to meet the player?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Nice defender Rod Fanni has agreed to sign a four-year contract with Rennes.

Fanni had gone on strike in a bid to force Nice to sell him, with clubs across the continent showing an interest.

The 25-year-old has opted to remain in French football after accepting an offer to join Rennes and will sign the deal on Monday, providing he passes a medical.

Rennes will pay in the region of €4million (£2.7million) for the player, who will replace Mario Melchiot at right-back.

Meanwhile, Habib Bamogo has secured a season-long loan move to Nice from South Coast rivals Marseille.

The striker undertook a loan spell at Celta Vigo last term and also scored three goals in 15 Ligue 1 appearances for Marseille.