Important Ticket News (Friendlies and Season Tickets)

NSG

You see I don't get it. Season tickets are now available, I'm on the so-called 'list' yet have heard nothing at all.

Do you honestly think Newcastle United have a computer system that keeps the data of the people wanting tickets?!?!. Did it not dawn on you that at Crimbo time they were selling half season tickets? When I gave up a season ticket that was in someone else's name to get a season ticket in my name, I walked up to the ground on the morning of the first game of the season & bought one, that was about 2 or 3 seasons ago when demand was higher. Gey ya ££££££££££££'S & go to to the ticket the office.

For those who have renewed their season tickets, does anyone know when they are being sent out ?

Probably not for another month of so knowing them. No real rush since we're away first.

You see I don't get it. Season tickets are now available, I'm on the so-called 'list' yet have heard nothing at all.

Do you honestly think Newcastle United have a computer system that keeps the data of the people wanting tickets?!?!. Did it not dawn on you that at Crimbo time they were selling half season tickets? When I gave up a season ticket that was in someone else's name to get a season ticket in my name, I walked up to the ground on the morning of the first game of the season & bought one, that was about 2 or 3 seasons ago when demand was higher. Gey ya ££££££££££££'S & go to to the ticket the office.

That makes us fools waiting for "The Letter" seem a bit naive. I think you're spot on with that.........................wish i was clever!!!

Still i've got one at last.

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, as im sure it has, but can anyone give me some information about the card system for season tickets next season. Does this mean i will not be able to sell on my ticket if i cannot make a particular game? Cheers

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, as im sure it has, but can anyone give me some information about the card system for season tickets next season. Does this mean i will not be able to sell on my ticket if i cannot make a particular game? Cheers

Think you'll have to go to the box office get an individual ticket replacement for that particular match, or just trust your friend.

Guest Dr. Pongle

2007 promises to be the new 1992 - you should attend every game with your Shearer scarf.

Went down the box office today reet, bought my ticket for celtic, they were like, do you want free kids tickets, and i was like, fuck it, yeh, i want the extra leg room :lol:

3 seats to myself :D

Guest 22bnw

Went down the box office today reet, bought my ticket for celtic, they were like, do you want free kids tickets, and i was like, f*** it, yeh, i want the extra leg room :lol:

Class.

Guest Bramble OG

Went down the box office today reet, bought my ticket for celtic, they were like, do you want free kids tickets, and i was like, fuck it, yeh, i want the extra leg room :lol:

Comon admit it, ur taking a couple of under 11's with you arnt you..

Went down the box office today reet, bought my ticket for celtic, they were like, do you want free kids tickets, and i was like, f*** it, yeh, i want the extra leg room :lol:

Comon admit it, ur taking a couple of under 11's with you arnt you..

Yes. I'm taking children to a football match. You caught me out on my masterplan.