Peace and understanding at the Emirates!!

Martin Lol

to those 2 ppl having an argument about whether or not we will finish top4, i say no. sorry to say people, but i just dont think that anyone except spurs will crack the top 4 this season. last season, there was about 15 points between spurs and arsenal, and we cant really go from 13th to 4th in one season!! tbh, this season id take anything above 8th, although id like to think we can come 6th if we try!! id take gradual improvement over 1 good season followed by mid-table anyday. look what happened to villa last season- was it 16th in 05/06 and then 10th in 06/07? something like that. so if we move up 6 places, we come 7th.

to those 2 ppl having an argument about whether or not we will finish top4, i say no. sorry to say people, but i just dont think that anyone except spurs will crack the top 4 this season. last season, there was about 15 points between spurs and arsenal, and we cant really go from 13th to 4th in one season!! tbh, this season id take anything above 8th, although id like to think we can come 6th if we try!! id take gradual improvement over 1 good season followed by mid-table anyday. look what happened to villa last season- was it 16th in 05/06 and then 10th in 06/07? something like that. so if we move up 6 places, we come 7th.

I think the big four and spurs will take the top 5 places. I don't hate Spurs like most Newcastle fans seem to (although I do loathe their undeserved media adoration), so can say without any real prejudice that they are a good year *at least* ahead of Newcastle and Villa.

But after that, Villa, Newcastle, Everton and possibly Portsmouth are going to be fighting for the following places, and could finish in any order. Of those four, Everton are the best equipped to finish top of the group.

I'd throw Citeh in there, but I think they're a bit too fucked to be competing at that level next season.

I think the big four and spurs will take the top 5 places. I don't hate Spurs like most Newcastle fans seem to (although I do loathe their undeserved media adoration), so can say without any real prejudice that they are a good year *at least* ahead of Newcastle and Villa.

But after that, Villa, Newcastle, Everton and possibly Portsmouth are going to be fighting for the following places, and could finish in any order. Of those four, Everton are the best equipped to finish top of the group.

I'd throw Citeh in there, but I think they're a bit too fucked to be competing at that level next season.

Arent Everton due their shit season now? One good one bad with them isnt it?

Whatever happens mate the £50 is coming this way.  :lol: :)

Whatever happens mate the £50 is coming this way.  :lol: :)

In your dreams! You've only slightly more chance of finishing above us than you have Arsenal.

Seriously, a quid a week between now and end of season will almost cover it for you. Get squirelling away ;)