Still winning the league!

geordie_b

Guest exilim

We are hopeless.

If we were to spend 10m on a player, lets get 10 players for 1 million each as a backup.

Guest johnson293

I used to say, our first transfer window signing should have been Boltons Physio!!!!

Wonder why Big Sam aint poached him yet???

I think Sam will reduce our injury problems but it will take time.  He has had less than a month with the players you can't fix problems like this in that amount of time and you can't legislate for injurioes like bartons.  Unless you tell them those stupid w*****s that blades cause metatarsal injuries.  I'm sure rooney and beckham wore blades as well.

Guest johnson293

I think Sam will reduce our injury problems but it will take time.  He has had less than a month with the players you can't fix problems like this in that amount of time and you can't legislate for injurioes like bartons.  Unless you tell them those stupid w*****s that blades cause metatarsal injuries.  I'm sure rooney and beckham wore blades as well.

Aye - I think the 'proof in the pudding' of Sams training methods may be in reducing the niggling muscular problems, but also may help in reducing the time injured players spend out.

I'm not saying he's some kind of miracle healer, but if he and his team can find ways to treat players so they aren't out as long, then all the better!

But, I agree - it may take time/a bit longer to implement these kind of things.