A Long Read......

Heron

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'm giving you a chance FFS, it's not like I go to the game and start booing in your direction is it FFS? I'm telling you why I think you won't succeed, if you can't handle that without being an arse, then perhaps campaigning isn't for you

I'm giving you a chance FFS, it's not like I go to the game and start booing in your direction is it FFS? I'm telling you why I think you won't succeed, if you can't handle that without being an arse, then perhaps campaigning isn't for you

Okay, well it seemed to me like you weren't willing to give us a chance, but if you are then fair enough.

Baggio i think your idea is a good possibility and will probably suggest it on our forums. I doubt people will do it, but it may be worth a try. Even if they choose not to do it, it might be worth just having a forum for what we are doing, and then maybes if we get our arses in gear, more people will be willing if they can see our success on here.

I support you but when you have people who look like full on charvs holding your banner its no real suprise.

http://aycu25.webshots.com/image/23464/2003008866827941080_fs.jpg

And you's say we're childish.

He is not a charva, and is just a young lad like some other people stated. How can you say someone is a charva when you can't even see what he is wearing or how he acts.

FWIW i think Baggio's idea is a good one. Change the name and get involved in the wider community of fans through other forums. Keep your own though too.

Some of us keep in touch with the 'Red Ultras' of Aberdeen and the 'Green Brigade' of Celtic. As well as 'Stretford End Flags' of Manchester United, via the forums.

Lee Ryder (or whatever his name is who does the blogs) seems to be getting in touch more and more often too, and seems keen to see us succeed.

As well as that in the mag i think it was they had a poll saying 93% of the readers wanted a singing section or the ultras to succeed. So people are getting to know of us, we just hope it isn't for the wrong reasons as some seem to think.

That's why i came on here really, just to get us known for what/who we are rather than a group of charver mongs. We could do with your help, that is all.

If you come on here and said you wanted to raise money for example a huge Peruvian flag with "Thanks for the memories, Nobby" or something like that on it and outlined how much it would cost then people would donate, no question about it.

If you come on here and said you wanted to raise money for example a huge Peruvian flag with "Thanks for the memories, Nobby" or something like that on it and outlined how much it would cost then people would donate, no question about it.

Well that may be a possibility later in the season.

Currently we are discussing getting a surfer made, with "Pride Of The North East" on and the Toon Ultras crest. It will be a similar design to that in my Sig'.

With it having the Toon Ultras crest on i doubt many on here would like to donate though.

Currently we are discussing getting a surfer made, with "Pride Of The North East" on and the Toon Ultras crest. It will be a similar design to that in my Sig'.

With it having the Toon Ultras crest on i doubt many on here would like to donate though.

And there's your problem, the name is holding you back.

And there's your problem, the name is holding you back.

Fair point, but everyone on here should know what we are about by now.  :lol:

I agree though nevertheless. Another name would be more appropriate, but what we our aiming to do is what you need to focus on rather than our name.  O0

To be fair to the Ultras, I actually think they're a really good organisation, full of enthusiasm and only want to support the lads as much as possible. They have my full backing :thup:

To be fair to the Ultras, I actually think they're a really good organisation, full of enthusiasm and only want to support the lads as much as possible. They have my full backing :thup:

They seem to have lasted longer than your piss poor attempt at a Newcastle site anyway.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3980/ohmeladsag2vv0.png

They seem to have lasted longer than your piss poor attempt at a Newcastle site anyway.

:lol:

Was it bad like? If so, how bad? As bad as your pic ^^^  :razz:

Was it bad like? If so, how bad? As bad as your pic ^^^  :razz:

Yeah, he got in a sulk here and cancelled his account, started this site which lasted about 2 weeks and then came crawling back like he'd never been away.

http://www.ohmelads.com/

He's the last person who should be trying to take the piss out of someone for trying to start something new tbh, take no notice of him.

Tbf to NSG, i think he was caught up in stevie's daft ideas. Fair point though.

That wasn't the reason I left anyway, but i'm not going to discuss it on here.

And Baggio: "crawling back"?? Have a word. I had a civilised discussion with Bluf and decided to return to the forum after admitting some wrong decisions.