Kings of the new age. Remix.

Parky

.....sometimes when you have been roaming the wilderness for too long you forget what the oasis looks like, infact you start thinking you don't particularly care for its sweet water and shade.

As we move futher into the age of Aquarius it is the time for the resurgance of the old blood - the ancient tribes and the smelting of new swords. Long forgotten languages are whispered again in the souk, portents are seen and children are born with the gift of visions.

It is the time for battle.

Welcome Alan Smith. :razz:

Guest DazzaNufc1892

will be the most wprkman like team that we have had in a long, LONG time, butt, barton, smith, milner, taylor, duff, solano

will be the most wprkman like team that we have had in a long, LONG time, butt, barton, smith, milner, taylor, duff, solano

It's the kind of player we've been lacking imo.

Also cover for when we lose Martins and Geremi etc...

I think you're forgetting how dull yet ineffective we've been (barring the run with Roeder as caretaker) over the last few seasons. I wouldn't mind a leetel beet of flair though but we may have to get ourselves into Europe first.

Parky likes to write things that don't make any sense every now and again in a desperate attempt to prove some intellect :razz:

There seems to be no appreaciation for poetry these days.

Parky likes to write things that don't make any sense every now and again in a desperate attempt to prove some intellect :razz:

It's for gays! Just like that thread you made about footballers you fancy! ;)

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

Do you think Big Sam will play smithy as an attacker.... or play him how Man U did and making him play in midfield?? Could be used as a back up for Barton possibly?

Guest Ridzuan

Do you think Big Sam will play smithy as an attacker.... or play him how Man U did and making him play in midfield?? Could be used as a back up for Barton possibly?

I have a strong believe that he will play as a midfielder.But if Big Sam wants to use him in the attacking role,then I would love to see him partnering up with Viduka.

................Viduka........

....Martins............Owen..

................Smith.............

.......Barton..........Geremi..

Could be one way to go.

In the attaking phase he would move up and make the late run with Owen and Viduka pulling defenders away.

In the def phase he drops back and fights for the 2nd ball.

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

Could be one way to go.

In the attaking phase he would move up and make the late run with Owen and Viduka pulling defenders away.

But at man u, dint he play in the role of Nicky Butt or Scott Parker?? - Could Be wrong?

Poetry died when Roald Dahl did for me.

Could be one way to go.

But at man u, dint he play in the role of Nicky Butt or Scott Parker?? - Could Be wrong?

Yeah but imo that isn't his strongest position. I prefer him getting amongst it with also a sniff of goal. I really don't think the holding DM is suited to his persona.