Is Pattison the worst player in last 5 years ?

Dunedin

I think Pattison gets far too much stick, he's still a young lad and he's looked OK at times, it's not his fault that we've been forced to play him when he's been struggling, especially when he's been played wide left and hasn't got the speed or the footballing brain to play in that position.

I think Pattison gets far too much stick, he's still a young lad and he's looked OK at times, it's not his fault that we've been forced to play him when he's been struggling, especially when he's been played wide left and hasn't got the speed or the footballing brain to play in that position.

I'll never forget this tbh: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=43354.msg944429#msg944429

Ultimate summing-up. :lol:

being young cant be used as an excuse for not being able to do anything positive with a football, he's an absolute f****** embarassment

was drinking near him in the vip section of sea at its reopening last summer, right fucking tosspiece on top of it

being young cant be used as an excuse for not being able to do anything positive with a football, he's an absolute f****** embarassment

Being young isn't an excuse, he played OK against Celtic in Shearers testimonial, he doesn't do it often enough but he's shown that he can play.

Is he good enough?  Probably not but playing him too often when he’s appeared to have no confidence was madness.

Being young isn't an excuse, he played OK against Celtic in Shearers testimonial, he doesn't do it often enough but he's shown that he can play.

Is he good enough?  Probably not but playing him too often when hes appeared to have no confidence was madness.

Celtic in Shearer's testimonial??? mate you do know none of their players had any intention whatsoever of winning that match

ferdinand's 'goal'

Celtic in Shearer's testimonial??? mate you do know none of their players had any intention whatsoever of winning that match

ferdinand's 'goal'

I know it wasn't competitive, he still did OK.

ferdinand's 'goal'

so did big Les  O0

can't really remember the game, but i'll take your word for it because you usually talk sense

Guest unrealterrorist

ferdinand's 'goal'

so did big Les  O0

can't really remember the game, but i'll take your word for it because you usually talk sense

Big less did great. When we look back over just the last 5 years and beyond we have had a shower of Sh*te at this club at times haven't we.