Centocampista creativo. È troppo da chiedere un midfielder creativo? New poll.

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest LucaAltieri

I thought it was Spanish?

Aye.

Thread title is Italian though I think that is what he is referring to.

And a post you made earlier.... not to mention the 'Toon Ultras' thinking of renaming themselves 'tifosi' ... is there some in-joke I'm not getting?

Il nostro destino è nelle mani di un uomo spagnolo.  :blush: 

va bene, ma, se lui  è spagnolo, perche parliamo italiano?

.......perché è una lingua ben più sexier e corregga per creatività.  :giggle:

è vero... ma... forse l'altri non capiscono.

Usiamo l'italiano solo per parlare male di Invicta (dove è?).

;D

:lol:

vietato sono impaurito.... :undecided:  (Not sure if that sounds right in Italian).

The translation is correct, but I've not heard them use that terminology. I've heard them use 'I'm sorry'/mi dispiace in that context but it doesn't sound right here. There's probably a better way to say it. I'm sure you're not intending to convey sorrow for the loss of Vic.

Aye.

And a post you made earlier.... not to mention the 'Toon Ultras' thinking of renaming themselves 'tifosi' ... is there some in-joke I'm not getting?

;D

vietato sono impaurito.... :undecided:  (Not sure if that sounds right in Italian).

The translation is correct, but I've not heard them use that terminology. I've heard them use 'I'm sorry'/mi dispiace in that context but it doesn't sound right here. There's probably a better way to say it. I'm sure you're not intending to convey sorrow for the loss of Vic.

No sorrow. :lol:

Matters at hand. What is with the Lazio midfielder, anything in your press? Gabi Mudingayi from SS Lazio.

Guest LucaAltieri

Aye.

;D

Matters at hand. What is with the Lazio midfielder, anything in your press? Gabi Mudingayi from SS Lazio.

Can't say I've heard anything. And I'm not likely to.... came back to England the day before yesterday. Not sure when I'll be heading back to Italy.

How'd you pick up Italian?

Aye.

;D

Can't say I've heard anything. And I'm not likely to.... came back to England the day before yesterday. Not sure when I'll be heading back to Italy.

That's classifyied I'm afraid. :razz:

Guest LucaAltieri

Aye.

;D

That's classifyied I'm afraid. :razz:

So this is how MI5 spend our tax money.

He's bought the odd 'footballer' in his time tbf. Ill be very surprised if he doesn't introduce some flair into the squad. Whether he can do it this window or not remains to be seen.

Guest Knightrider

He's bought the odd 'footballer' in his time tbf. Ill be very surprised if he doesn't introduce some flair into the squad. Whether he can do it this window or not remains to be seen.

Agreed. I once remember watching Bolton lineup with Djorkaef, Djouf, Okocha and Campo in midfield, not exactly your Smiths and your Butts.

Agreed. I once remember watching Bolton lineup with Djorkaef, Djouf, Okocha and Campo in midfield, not exactly your Smiths and your Butts.

That's exactly what I mean and he knows that, in lieu of a trophy ;) , he'll have to get us playing better football if he's going to survive here long term. I'm just please we've had a decent start to the season for a change.

Guest Knightrider

That's exactly what I mean and he knows that, in lieu of a trophy ;) , he'll have to get us playing better football if he's going to survive here long term. I'm just please we've had a decent start to the season for a change.

Aye, the football will have to improve vastly like which I think may take a while so hope he gets the breathing space he really does need. He certainly has it in him though so despite our poor performances we should all still be fairly optimistic. I know Bolton weren't to everyone's taste but they used to play some cracking stuff at times and when I watch Sam's Newcastle it is nothing like his Bolton side. The start is also very good indeed, makes a change. If we win next week that's 8 points from a possible 12, maintain that type of form over a season and we'll be laughing. We have yet to hit any kind of form performance wise either which is something I personally hold out for because when we do, we'll do even better.

Guest Knightrider

BTW in his time at Bolton Big Sam tried to sign Kluivert, Baggio, Beckham and Rivaldo, he does like his flair players and we'll sign one or two in time.

BTW in his time at Bolton Big Sam tried to sign Kluivert, Baggio, Beckham and Rivaldo, he does like his flair players and we'll sign one or two in time.

The type of players we should be looking for..not the actuall Rivaldo who's 34 now but any player with the same or a bit less tecnique will do.

Guest Knightrider

Beckham's not a flair player though.

Aye, you're right like but he's the type of player you wouldn't buy if all you're doing is hoofing it long or looking to strangle the life out of a game, which is what we've tended to do these past few games. Mind, it worked well for Sven up to a point so... :D