Allardyce: Bad smell is disappearing

Wullie

Diarra's not a right back, though he's played there a bit for Chelsea and France and has more than held his own. Playing Diarra there would be like playing Geremi, Solano or Taylor there, it'd be a makeshift solution really.

I'd rather have Diarra than Faye for the simple reason that we already have experience in Butt, and need to be thinking more long term now that our squad has experience in every single position. Faye does have the added advantage of covering centre back though, it'd be great to know we have 4 quality centre backs.

Faye is equally adept as a defensive midfielder too. So he plays RB but can cover DM/CB. I would like Diarra but I don't see him coming here.

It was weird on MOTD seeing Kieron running at Bramble!

Diarra's not a right back, though he's played there a bit for Chelsea and France and has more than held his own. Playing Diarra there would be like playing Geremi, Solano or Taylor there, it'd be a makeshift solution really.

I'd rather have Diarra than Faye for the simple reason that we already have experience in Butt, and need to be thinking more long term now that our squad has experience in every single position. Faye does have the added advantage of covering centre back though, it'd be great to know we have 4 quality centre backs.

Faye is equally adept as a defensive midfielder too. So he plays RB but can cover DM/CB. I would like Diarra but I don't see him coming here.

It was weird on MOTD seeing Kieron running at Bramble!

Yeah I kind of laughed to myself, thinking thank god they're out of our hands now. I remember seeing them both eating together in Scalinis on Osbourne Road and now watching them on MOTD head to head with each other. Weird........but a good weird  bluerazz.gif