Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Newcastle - 26/08/07 - Post match reaction from page 18

Dave

f****** hell. We really are hated aren't we? I doubt there'll be many National newspapers backing Newcastle or letting us have our say on it. Fighting a losing battle, that's why the club aren't releasing a statement. They know it'll make no difference.

Imagine all the load of crap i've been getting latley, even my dad who never follows football calls me going "Why are you supporting a club with racist fans"

"Fuck off. Dad"...

Wouldn't an explanation have been better than a 'fuck off' to your dad?

f****** hell. We really are hated aren't we? I doubt there'll be many National newspapers backing Newcastle or letting us have our say on it. Fighting a losing battle, that's why the club aren't releasing a statement. They know it'll make no difference.

Imagine all the load of crap i've been getting latley, even my dad who never follows football calls me going "Why are you supporting a club with racist fans"

"f*** off. Dad"...

Wouldn't an explanation have been better than a 'f*** off' to your dad?

Actually did try to explain it, didn't work :lol: what did you expect me to say?

"f*** off. Dad"...

Wouldn't an explanation have been better than a 'f*** off' to your dad?

Actually did try to explain it, didn't work :lol: what did you expect me to say?

Dad it's not about whether the toon army are racist - It's about a burning passion that I have had inside me as long as I can remember.  You need to understand that I love this club. 

You love a certain scottish sounding fast food chain but they kill more people than terrorists (allegedly through heart disease, diabetes etc). 

I am not trying to compare terrorists to fast food chains but I remember you putting 50p in that donation box when I was 12 and we all know where that money goes.

The above statement is not true and cannot be used as evidence for libel in any court of law due to the fictitious nature of this statement.

Doesn't help when some of our own so-called fans want to join in the mud slinging.