If we win next week.

Guest Deep456
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Knightrider

I'm over the moon with our start and to be honest I expected the poor performances so we've made exactly the kind of start I thought we would, which as I've already stated I'm well happy with. Anyone who isn't needs their head examined and although the football has been poor (shocking at times) and we must do better on that front (100% correct), such things rarely fall into place like that, especially not after just 3 games. It will come though, the performances. We are missing some key players, players that will allow the manager to utilise his system more effectively, while Viduka and Owen clearly lack match sharpness - two big players for us. The team to me looks like it is still getting to grips with one another and all the new methods introduced and worked on in training too and these things take time. What we have done with our start is cement a solid foundation in which to build on. With a week left until the window closes I expect another two bodies at the least to be brought in which can only help things further as well.

Getting back to performances though, I'm willing to sacrifice them in order to progress which we may have to do, I will also accept another mid-table finish which again, we may have to do. Long term we are in excellent hands and I guarantee in three years time under Sam we'll be challenging for that 4th spot and who knows, maybe even honours. He needs time, patience and money though.

We've picked up four points from two away games at places which have long been difficult to go to and win.

Our away form has been shit for years, so looking to get that sorted is important. Home games are the key from now on, cos they've been awful of late, before the manager arrived.

We've picked up four points from two away games at places which have long been difficult to go to and win.

Our away form has been shit for years, so looking to get that sorted is important. Home games are the key from now on, cos they've been awful of late, before the manager arrived.

I can see us being more of an "away" team now. When Sam was at Bolton, they always used to pick up many more away wins than most teams. The style we're playing now suits an away match, when opposition attack us, it leaves a lot of space in behind.

Still think 442 is the way to go at home.

I can see us being more of an "away" team now. When Sam was at Bolton, they always used to pick up many more away wins than most teams. The style we're playing now suits an away match, when opposition attack us, it leaves a lot of space in behind.

Another thing about Bolton was that the Reebok was an absolute fortress. Get that back at SJP and we'll be a long way towards acheiving our goals, whatever they may be.

Agree with you on 4-4-2 btw.

Another thing about Bolton was that the Reebok was an absolute fortress. Get that back at SJP and we'll be a long way towards acheiving our goals, whatever they may be.

Aye, they've rarely most more than three or four there in a season. Like you say, get SJP like that and keep the away matches as they are and we'll be there or there abouts in May.

Our away form has been s*** for years, so looking to get that sorted is important. Home games are the key from now on, cos they've been awful of late, before the manager arrived.

Agree also 4-3-3 suits away.

4-4-2 suits home.

Guest StJames

First we have to beat Wigan.  Titus is going to come and play a blinder. He was M O M yesterday in at least one Sunday newspaper :tickedoff: