Danny Szetela?

GoranBadlund

I like to that I've seen him and that he's good. But I haven't seen him in a while.

Haven't really watched any MLS games since the league folded my club. Bastards.

You know your club (San Jose, I assume) is coming back next year, right?

Yes, I am not 100% sure that I will be back though. The league is a joke, but it's all we have.

Slight FM legend. Always ends up joining sides like Wigan and Reading.

Or wherever I go.

We should look at Sturgis too. ;)

Sturgis Podmore?

If Allardyce signs a 50 year old wizard I'll be bloody livid!!

Guest lefordea

Hello, all. I'm new to the board, but I've been a Newcastle supporter since Shearer's early years at the club despite living in the States. Anyway, on Szetela:

I'm a Crew fan and try to get to as many games as possible since I live fairly close (Pittsburgh). In the games I've been to this year, I can say that he's been one their best players, but he tends to disappear for parts of the game. That could be seen as good or bad. He's not making glaring mistakes, nor is he consistently opening up defenses with magic, but he's steady in midfield, holds the ball well, and doesn't give the ball away too often when passing. All of those attributes are lacking in his midfield teammates. Considering his age, I would say there's a lot of upswing for this kid. He seems pretty strong as well.

Hello, all. I'm new to the board, but I've been a Newcastle supporter since Shearer's early years at the club despite living in the States. Anyway, on Szetela:

I'm a Crew fan and try to get to as many games as possible since I live fairly close (Pittsburgh). In the games I've been to this year, I can say that he's been one their best players, but he tends to disappear for parts of the game. That could be seen as good or bad. He's not making glaring mistakes, nor is he consistently opening up defenses with magic, but he's steady in midfield, holds the ball well, and doesn't give the ball away too often when passing. All of those attributes are lacking in his midfield teammates. Considering his age, I would say there's a lot of upswing for this kid. He seems pretty strong as well.