(need help) about NUFC jerseys from 90's until now

Guest niina

Hi all :)

As a NUFC fan in a small Asian country, it's difficult for me to get NUFC jersey to wear. Therefore I need help from you guys:

1. Can somebody provide me the detail of NUFC jerseys from 90's until now (with pictures is better  :angel:). The difference in sponsors, motif, style etc (if possible, HOME and AWAY).

E.g: from season (?) until season (?): (bla bla bla); from season (?) until season (?): (bla bla bla); and so on (fill the bla bla bla with information etc).

2. Can somebody help me the information about where to buy this jerseys (not brand new is fine). And what is the price range. Because there's a lot of fake jersey with low quality out there (probably not in England), so I have to be carefull if I want to buy in Ebay etc.

PS: other questions followed :)

One thing I have always regretted was not getting our home shirt in 93-95 season,I got the rotten third shirt instead!Even worse my bro got me Cole on the back,2weeks later he moved to Man u!Then my bro who got the Cole printed for me got fucking Cole on the back of his Man U top!WANKER.........!got such a slagging!!! :weep: