Anyone Drinks in Rosies Pre-Match?

Guest Geordiesned

That's pretty sh*t by nufc.com. The new owners might want to change things. That's business. If they don't want to drink there, fair enough. But why advertise the fact to try and stop others?

Because they think they're more important than they really are?

They're mongs, tbh.

The irony.

I don't recognise who you are so I can only assume you've :

1. Posted here before under a different name and wish to hide the fact.

2. You post on a different forum under a different name where I don't post anymore. Perhaps you told me Jenas was 'ace' and

Ameobi is the next Shearer. :)

3. Maybe I just haven't noticed anything you have to say on here.

I'll not bother throwing myself off the nearest bridge at your low opinion of me.

Could you find another reason to do it? I'm sure there would be a fair few who would offer suggestions.

Guest Ebolarama

They really do get on my tits at times mind. For example, that bloke who ran the length of Britain. I'm sure he's not the only Newcastle fan to have done something for charity, but because he was obviously a mate, they plug it more. Same goes with this scenario. They obviously liked the old bar staff, and just because they're gone, are using their egos, sorry, influence, to try and get others to stop going too.

Yes, damn them for helping raise a massive amount of money for charity! Curse their oily hides for using their high traffic, high profile website to help raise more money than would have been raised otherwise! They are, in fact, clearly worse than every war criminal to have passed through the Hague and I will attempt to stop myself being forced to read their site in future.

Guest toonlass

They really do get on my tits at times mind. For example, that bloke who ran the length of Britain. I'm sure he's not the only Newcastle fan to have done something for charity, but because he was obviously a mate, they plug it more. Same goes with this scenario. They obviously liked the old bar staff, and just because they're gone, are using their egos, sorry, influence, to try and get others to stop going too.

Yes, damn them for helping raise a massive amount of money for charity! Curse their oily hides for using their high traffic, high profile website to help raise more money than would have been raised otherwise! They are, in fact, clearly worse than every war criminal to have passed through the Hague and I will attempt to stop myself being forced to read their site in future.

:clap:

:clap:

Even as sarcasm the post you quoted is a load of bull.

I'm surprised you applaud such nonsense, which looks to me to have been written in reply to a different post to that which was quoted.