Any news of our injured players yesterday?

Guest niina

So, any news of our injured players yesterday (September 1st, against Wigan), and how long probably? Can they fit when we play Derby on September 17th? I heard Viduka is taken off because of hamstring injury. Read in the match thread Taylor is also injured (shoulder), also em.. Harper? Any truth on it (because none of the two is taken off)?

Taylor and Harper were both heavily clattered by Heskey (who souldv'e been sent off) but they played on so should both be fine for the Derby game. Not sure about Viduka, I thought he was just taken off because he was ineffective.

Guest Ridzuan

Taylor and Harper were both heavily clattered by Heskey (who souldv'e been sent off) but they played on so should both be fine for the Derby game. Not sure about Viduka, I thought he was just taken off because he was ineffective.

Hamstring strain.

Yup it was a hamstring strain.But I think the 2 week break should be a huge welcome to him.

Guest Ridzuan

Was Jose Enrique injured yesterday?

Hm...he wasnt even on the bench.I dont think that he is injured,maybe its because Big Sam feels that he is not ready yet to play in the league.

Enrique didn't seem to be injured yesterday so maybe Sam just wanted to try out another formation "just in case".

Pleased with the way he's been switching players around, I'm sure sooner or later someone will get annoyed at it though (players I mean not the fans).