Benny Benitez: Parky 6 Benny 2 (Benitez watch.). Inter sack the waiter.

Parky

If the premier league is the yardstick then Ferguson is out on his own and the other two are not even close to him.

There different in many ways. No doubt that if you were asking who was the best Fergy would win but he walked into a job with money to spend. Wenger had to start from scratch.

Guest Scouseman

Rodhaminho

You do know that RM have already tried to get Rafa twice don't you?

AC and Inter have been making noises of late and Laporta at Barca has him top of his list.

Valencia are also on the list of wanting him.

Where exactly your perceptions come from I'm not sure.  The British media maybe? 

Rodhaminho

AC and Inter have been making noises of late and Laporta at Barca has him top of his list.

Where exactly your perceptions come from I'm not sure.  The British media maybe? 

The next attempt by any big club and you will be looking for a new manager imo.

Can't see him hanging around this mess, the same kind of shite he left Valencia for, in fact this is probably worse.

Guest Scouseman

Wouldn't argue with that Toon's Taylor.

Baggio - Depends on whether you count his years at Real Madrid, as first a player, and then coach to the younger players (85 -95 as a coach) but yes, you'd be right as far as being overall manager.

He worked at a few minor clubs for a few seasons here and there, learning his trade,  with his first big job at Valencia lasting from 01 -04 where he would have stayed had they been willing to match his ambition.  He's still only 48 so there could be quite a few more clubs before he retires.  I hope he's still with us till then but I won't hold my breath.

Rodhaminho

YOu just make it up don't you?

He will never be Barca manager cause his football is the most boring shit in Christendom....

Scouseman - Would I be right in saying the Liverpool job is the longest he's even had in a managerial role?

Cause he starts calling and arguing with his bosses from day one the fat hippie tached wanker... ;)

His Valencia side played fantastic football Parky.

http://spanishfootball.typepad.com/la_liga_review/2008/03/laporta-wants-b.html

True.

But you're allowed to play football in La liga...If you know what I mean...In the PL you have to win the right first.

Hats off to him for getting Torres mind. Bold move.  :pow:

Erm, so Barca would actually want him then.

I'm starting to think Hicks is the one in the right.

If he can get full control of the club i reckon in a few years he'll be the best bet to get them on level terms with manu.

Erm Barcelona, La Liga Parky.   :coolsmiley: 

bluelaugh.gif

I doubt it. Mourinho was discussed and rejected for the very reasons Benny wouldn't get the job.

Source?

My Spanish mate.

Their ideal manager would be Wenger closely followed by Van 'change the system every game' Basten. Who I'm tipping.

If he can get full control of the club i reckon in a few years he'll be the best bet to get them on level terms with manu.

Let's hope he fails then. [scrooge/]

I think he'll succeed in the end. More balls and front than Gillette, and has basically made Parry place at the club unmanageable. He will refuse to sell to anyone, and Gillette will get fuked off eventually and sell to him.

:lol:

bluelaugh.gif

Actually there was a vocal minority at one point amongst the members groups that wanted Mourinho...

Wenger should really go there. Ideal club for him and he's be devastating there.

I think he'll succeed in the end. More balls and front than Gillette, and has basically made Parry place at the club unmanageable. He will refuse to sell to anyone, and Gillette will get fuked off eventually and sell to him.

....there is a good chance the Dubai iirc consortium will take over at some point. It really is getting perhaps too messy for the Americans.