Damage Derby mess has done ?

Guest Phil K

We expect too much and this is the problem.

Ok its fair enough to expect more than the s**** that was served up on Monday but the overreaction in general is just crazy. We are still 4 points ahead of Spurs (a rival for a European spot) .

WE expect too much!!!! you have us rivaling the club that finished 5th for the last 2 seasons & us are challenging for European spot. WE just thought we should get 3 points against the bottom club in the league.

Man City are 3 points ahead of us and we have a game in hand. Yes look at them fly!

What Baggio and others are saying is that teams like ManCity for example have been playing good football. Check with Doc Spectrum if you like he is delighted.

Have Man City been missing their 2 central midfielders who could be classed as creative or attacking?

If you mean Joey Barton as one, then yes. ;)

We are missing our only two real creative centre mids, is it any surprise that we have at times struggled to create?

I thought Milner was our most creative player?

He was after all once the 7th (seventh) most creative player in the Prem going by assists

Rome wasnt built in a day and all that...

Rome was built, furnished, and an empire won in the time we've taken between donestic trophies.

I think we've got every right to be a bit p*ssed off at the wait, and performances like the Derby sh*te along the way.

How frigging long do we have to be bloody "patient" ?

I take it you missed the complete change practically thoughout the entire club this summer, long holiday was it!?

That or you expect Allardyce and Ashley to instantly change our fortunes as soon as they step through the door which in all honesty is a little bit silly...

SJH and Keegan did it. Playing football that was good to watch in the process. So far we have had to see 3 players in midfield all to similar (something lots of fans pointed out in the summer), a mediocre bloke out wide, and a relatively solid central pairing flanked by two kids out of position.

We need to win games by the odd goal cos we don't have the flair, crossing, pace or invention anywhere on the pitch to do anything else.

We don't have a single player who can press teams on AND off the ball. It's so bloody predictable and a fair few people were aware of that. Not to worry, we've got James Milner. He'll get us out it.

Man City are 3 points ahead of us and we have a game in hand. Yes look at them fly!

What Baggio and others are saying is that teams like ManCity for example have been playing good football. Check with Doc Spectrum if you like he is delighted.

Have Man City been missing their 2 central midfielders who could be classed as creative or attacking?

If you mean Joey Barton as one, then yes. ;)

Well no beause they have replaced him. So bugger off! :tongue:

Lots of players suffer when their best/better players are out. Chelsea look a lot worse when Drogba is missing.

We are missing our only two real creative centre mids, is it any surprise that we have at times struggled to create?

:lol:

We created 20 shots with 10 on target vs Wigan. Should we be creating more?

We have scored 6 goals in 5 games, yes not the greatest haul but not the worst either.

Barton and Emre are the 2 "creative" players in our team, not quite Gerrard and Alonso but they will do more work in the final 3rd than Butt or Geremi would. Thought that was pretty obvious.

let's face it no matter how many stats you try to throw about, we havn't exactly been a creative force so far.

the roeder excuse :lol: " i swear will break the top 6 if all our players are fit"

That's the problem.

He was after all once the 7th (seventh) most creative player in the Prem going by assists

Is he playing in the centre or is it just you can't read?

He isn't really playing anywhere if the last 3 years are anything to go by.....

Guest Darth Toon

I wonder what the reaction to Liverpool drawing without scoring at home with relegation candidates Birmingham today is on their boards?

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

So you've not been impressed then Baggio, I think we all get that. What is your point then, do you think we should be looking to replace the manager?

Not at all, but what we've been served up so far has been poor and an improvement is needed.

His tactics have been poor, his formation is all over the place and he made an error in the transfer market by going for graft instead of pace or creativity, this isn't a knee jerk reaction, this is plainly obvious to anyone who's seen us this season who hasn't got their head in the sand.

I wonder what the reaction to Liverpool drawing without scoring at home with relegation candidates Birmingham today is on their boards?

down to poor tactics by rafa again.. the man doesn't understand that the PL has to take priority, not putting your best players on at the beginning of the game is madness

And anyway, he could easily play N'Zogbia in there with Enrique at full-back, and we would have some creativity. Again, poor team selection.

Isn't Enrique injured? Are we just going to play him anyway?

In which case, he could have played Taylor LB, Beye RB, and still pushed N'Zogbia into midfield.

Its not just the Derby game people are complaining about is it?

I cant speak for others, my comments regarding the Derby result are only about the Derby game.

Which is why I said we should expect better than the shite that was served up on Monday......

And anyway, he could easily play N'Zogbia in there with Enrique at full-back, and we would have some creativity. Again, poor team selection.

Isn't Enrique injured? Are we just going to play him anyway?

In which case, he could have played Taylor LB, Beye RB, and still pushed N'Zogbia into midfield.

and if that didn't work I have little doubt people would be jumping on Allardyce for moving N'Zogbia out of left back when he was doing well to play Taylor out of position.

You talk about the teams lack of creativity & he is in the team.

You talk about the teams lack of creativity & he is in the team.

My mistake, like all teams we should rely entirely on the one player to create all the chances. How silly of me.