Rafa tells Big Sam to butt out

Thespence

Why on earth so many fuking bellends from other clubs come and sign up here i do not know. Got nowt else to do you dumb prick?

Itz coz ya a massive club, man, with the best fans in the world, big stadium, Shearer, etc.

Or maybe it's got something to do with your fat headed, pie eating, xenophobic cunt of a manager coming out and attacking our manager for no reason.

Otherwise I wouldn't be seen dead on a Geordie site, deluded cunts.

Why on earth so many fuking bellends from other clubs come and sign up here i do not know. Got nowt else to do you dumb prick?

Itz coz ya a massive club, man, with the best fans in the world, big stadium, Shearer, etc.

Or maybe it's got something to do with your fat headed, pie eating, xenophobic cunt of a manager coming out and attacking our manager for no reason.

Otherwise I wouldn't be seen dead on a Geordie site, deluded cunts.

Go mourn something you arrogant, self righteous tart.

Or maybe it's got something to do with your fat headed, pie eating, xenophobic c*** of a manager coming out and attacking our manager for no reason.

Otherwise I wouldn't be seen dead on a Geordie site, deluded c***s.

Haha, classy.

Maybe I'll mourn about not winning a trophy for god knows how fucking long.

Or maybe it's got something to do with your fat headed, pie eating, xenophobic c*** of a manager coming out and attacking our manager for no reason.

Haha, classy.

Maybe I'll mourn about not winning a trophy for god knows how fucking long.

Or you could just go get a chicken out of the freezer, let it defrost and hold a mass vigil.

Show us yer medals, Allardyce.

Show us the last thing you didnt steal, scouser.

Ho, ho, ho, truly original.

Tabloid reading gimp.

Accurate, Telegraph reading intellectual actually.

The last being one thing you'll never be accused of.

Haha, classy.

Maybe I'll mourn about not winning a trophy for god knows how f****** long.

Or you could just go get a chicken out of the freezer, let it defrost and hold a mass vigil.

Zzzzzz.

Heard it all before. Same old stereotypical, cliched shite.

Haha, classy.

Zzzzzz.

Heard it all before. Same old stereotypical, cliched shite.

You even had to butt in on an Everton fans death and his families mourning, can't stand anyone else having a piece of the mourning action.

Desperate cry for attention if ever i've seen it, same goes with the 96 seats being removed from your new ground. Sad fuking bastards.

Haha, classy.

Yep, the ONLY reason you lot turn up - the regular trophies.

Wasn't lost on the rest of the country how much your attendances dipped under Roy Evans and Souness.

You lot are bigger gloryhunters than the cosmopolitan Man Yoo fans.

Show us yer medals, Allardyce.

Show us the last thing you didnt steal, scouser.

Ho, ho, ho, truly original.

Tabloid reading gimp.

Accurate, Telegraph reading intellectual actually.

The last being one thing you'll never be accused of.

The Telegraph, eh? Big time. Another internet legend.

Have to laugh at a Geordie insulting scousers about robbing and intelligence, though. Truly hilarious.

Here's to another season of underachievment and booing your players off your big massive, trophy free pitch.

Haha, classy.

Yep, the ONLY reason you lot turn up - the regular trophies.

Wasn't lost on the rest of the country how much your attendances dipped under Roy Evans and Souness.

You lot are bigger gloryhunters than the cosmopolitan Man Yoo fans.

There's only a 33% chance he's actually from Liverpool, doesn't quite come across as Norwegian, hopefully he's not Irish. Probably born an Everton fan like most Liverpool 'supporters' but changed when he realised its easier to go with the winning side later on in his life.

Haha, classy.

Zzzzzz.

Heard it all before. Same old stereotypical, cliched s****.

You even had to butt in on an Everton fans death and his families mourning, can't stand anyone else having a piece of the mourning action.

Desperate cry for attention if ever i've seen it, same goes with the 96 seats being removed from your new ground. Sad fuking bastards.

A sign of your obvious limited intelligence that you need to use football tragedies to make your point. Fucking animal.

Yeah - but we turn up when we're winning zilch.

You tossers whine incessantly if it's only a trophy a year.

(Thats when you aren't singing your own praises, of course. Liverpools fan's biggest fans are...Liverpool fans)

Haha, classy.

Zzzzzz.

Heard it all before. Same old stereotypical, cliched s****.

A sign of your obvious limited intelligence that you need to use football tragedies to make your point. Fucking animal.

mackems.gif

The irony!

Danny B, not all Toon fans and supporters are like those you've seen in this thread.

I know that. But it's fun to rattle these internet shut in types.

Danny B, not all Toon fans and supporters are like those you've seen in this thread.

Sadly, 95% of Liverpool fans are also obnoxious mirror kissing tits like this one.

Sadly, 95% of Liverpool fans are also obnoxious mirror kissing tits like this one.

Did you read that in the Telegraph?

I know that. But it's fun to rattle these internet shut in types.

Says the saddo posting bollocks on another club's board.

Which speaks volumes of the pathetic toon fan who backs the wanker up.

The irony!

Pot calling kettle (to nth degree I'd say)

Which speaks volumes of the pathetic toon fan who backs the w****** up.

Don't like slagging off a fellow NUFC type, but that was annoying, true.

The irony!

Zzzzz, haven't you cunts got anything more than the dead chicken, minutes silence, Hillsborough taunting, hub cap shite?

You should read the Daily Mail from now on.

The irony!

Zzzzz, haven't you c***s got anything more than the dead chicken, minutes silence, Hillsborough taunting, hub cap s****?

You should read the Daily Mail from now on.

Hillsborough taunting ? Strange - I saw no such thing.

Seeing visions, or just plain dopey ?

As for Hillsborough though - when are you lot going to stop expecting the rest of the world to have sodding sympathy ? Dont see you lot going on about the Ibrox tragedy a similar length of time before Hillsborough, than Hillsborough is from now.